Gavo's latest activity

• Gavo
    Gavo reacted to Karl Fehlauer's post in the thread Are we being spied on? with Like Like.
    Personally I can't see any issue with this especially if you need to be vaccinated to travel - if you want to travel get vaccinated, if...
  • Gavo
    Gavo replied to the thread Are we being spied on?.
    What's the issue with targeted advertising? You're going to get advertisment no matter where you are in life. So why not at least have...
  • Gavo
    Gavo reacted to Skurfer's post in the thread Charging electric vehicles with Like Like.
    Got a couple of mates with electric cars. It's a complete change in habits compared to owning a petrol car. None of them take 8 hours to...
  • Gavo
    Can i sue someone that gives me the flu and puts me in hospital for a week that wouldnt stay at home and infects the workforce family...
  • Gavo
    I think we need to look at England as the model. I have to admire Boris's fortitude in his response that at some point life need to go...
  • Gavo
    Gavo replied to the thread Gaia GPS + Android Auto.
    Looks like it requires you do add routes, change maps etc on your phone. Guess theory is you set it up before you plug in? Regardless...
  • Gavo
    Gavo reacted to Batts88's post in the thread Will you get vaccinated with Like Like.
    So people who pay taxes shouldn't be elligable to recieve aid for covid what about for other dieseases etc should that be the same as...
  • Gavo
    Gavo posted the thread Gaia GPS + Android Auto in GPS Talk.
    Been using Gaia for ages. Hands down one of the better GPS mapping apps. Was just shooting down street, and went to swap music apps...
    • 20210804_164549.jpg
  • Gavo
    Gavo reacted to hiluxdriver's post in the thread VDJ 79 Power Issue with Like Like.
    In standard form they are very VERY disappointing for a V8. For those sort of kms the injectors and turbo may be not operating correctly...
  • Gavo
    Gavo replied to the thread VDJ 79 Power Issue.
    Pretty common to have boost issues. Worth inspecting all the hoses at back of intercooler etc. Maybe worth getting in another one, and...