• New Server!

Update: 9:50AM Thursday - the server move has been completed and we're up and running on our new faster infrastructure. Have a look around and let us know if you encounter any issues.

The 4x4 Earth Team

Recent content by Drewswb

1. Drewswb

Camping Fridge

Instructions is that your duress word ? RUOK ??? And yes as far as im awear Kings ARB and Wacco are all the same tech
  2. Drewswb

Camping Fridge

Weve got an ancient version of the old chescold 3way we use as a drinks fridge honestly cant fault the things on gas just pull it out and light it at night
  3. Drewswb

Who uses Water Filters when travelling remote

I particularly enjoy the "Enthusiasts" who pack there 4wheel drives with Dehydrated Meals to save weight
  4. Drewswb

4wdíng in Gippsland High Country is a No No .

I took Her back after 20 years wow the joints changed the Coffins National park has roads everywhere. Fisheries bay where we used to go everywhere in a HQ at best is now strictly 4wd only signs everywhere and actually roads. Chicken Schnitzel from King Neptunes is still the best thing to have...
  5. Drewswb

4wdíng in Gippsland High Country is a No No .

Coffins is terrible now Nat park all bitumen and the fun police have wrecked it out at the Ledge. Sleaford is still ok Fisherys not so good anymore
  6. Drewswb

Of find a tame Chemist and get some Potassium Permanente (condys crystals) and add a couple to each jerry can for 1000th of the cost. Not telling all its other uses but some are a lot of fun
  7. Drewswb

Kinda exactly the same way vaccines work. Who would have thunk it
  8. Drewswb

Climate Change - Biggest Money Making Con of the Century or Imminent Extinction of the Human Race

Spending a fortune on renewables and flat out convincing people to do the same with virtual batteries etc its all well and good. But as were finding out now the grid was designed to work one way and what they want it to do now it cant cope with.How much carbon to replace an entire grid ? power...
  9. Drewswb

Anyone else wondering how most of us that are pushing 50 are still alive ???
  10. Drewswb

Also doubles as a hot water service
  11. Drewswb

Hsve we all gotten to precious,and caught up in the hype. I remember when the Army started insisting on everyday water bottles for drinking because the plastic that normal bottles were made from could cause problems. The joke was the everyday bottles were filled from jerry cans made of the same...
  12. Drewswb

Low oil pressure when hot

I was agonising over the same problem ages ago fitted aftermarket gauges and all the way to the top of the gauge at idle cold all the way to the bottom hot but comes back up to over half at driving revs. As this is now my third one with the same problem I just dont worry about it anymore. As...
  13. Drewswb

Climate Change - Biggest Money Making Con of the Century or Imminent Extinction of the Human Race

We do have an astonishing amount of former fire chief's saying that but the big question is what did they put in place when they were in control. When we got hit in the Pinary fire's it was say turned to a battery radio and all the radio did was direct you to a website. That was supposed to be...
  14. Drewswb

Nature has a way of culling the herd from time to time Spanish flue wiped out 1/5 of the population 50 million. Now with the world population at almost 8b nature its really going to have to step it up maybe the climate change thing is it ( I really hope for Zombies )
  15. Drewswb

Darche RTT Mattresses - help!

Packs of Rubber ? Tiles those 2fpot square things that interlock for kids play areas will make a massive difference