Recent content by dno67

1. dno67

New Defender, observations and opinions of the available information !

No, but its been back for a leaking windscreen and a module that suffered water damage under the dash caused by the leak.. lol
  2. dno67

New Defender, observations and opinions of the available information !

Just to show l don't discriminate..
  3. dno67

What Cheeses Me Off!!!!

I personally recon a lot of councils (government departments) spend far to much money on making infursture pretty rather than functional, eroding budgets of money that could better spent on maintenance. I don't agree with these pay outs ether, at the end of the day everyone has some...
  4. dno67

Victoria - COVID 19, What a bloody mess.

Garden variety.
  5. dno67

The Grampians Spring 2019

Thats how good the grub is... lol
  6. dno67

Its funny when you look a bunch of protesters, there a certain type.. lol
  7. dno67

Dodging the health regulations around commercial kitchens and food prep requirements or similar would be my guess.
  8. dno67

I didn't actually aee or hear anything about the protest. But Yep, and how many of those selfish idiots recieved fines ? Why go to such a public place and risk others health and well being. Im sure they would get more followers (gain a larger audience) on fakebook or similar without endangering...
  9. dno67

The town was almost dead before a top melb chef purchased the hotel, since then they have purchased several other properties in the area creating quiet a bit of employment for locals. We actually planned our trip with a nights stay in dunkeld so we could have a meal there. There's a great...
  10. dno67

Lift kits & drop boxes

Sell the drop boxes and just fit some radius arm spacers. Simple to fit and works fine.
  11. dno67

Awsome part of the world. Gets in your blood, out there its more about lifestyle and your surroundings. Both my parents worked at Ararat and Ballarat at the time, traveling is just part of the the deal unless you have a large enough plot to be self sufficient / sustaining. Lots of smaller...
  12. dno67

If a tracks closed, do everyone a favor and stay off them. And if you do happen to travel on the occasional, l'd suggest you don't go on social media or public forums informing everyman and his dog about it. That block surrounded by park was my families farm way back. Right below the Mt...
  13. dno67

15 year old girl killed by snatch strap breaking

It's sad to hear of these accidents still occurring.
  14. dno67

Update tracks

As mentioned in another post, it's broken. There's been some talk about updating it but nothing much has happened that lm aware of.
  15. dno67

Jokes

No more donuts and coffee for that lot, they can't handle the sugar.