dirvine's latest activity

• dirvine
    He talk BS even when he has the car in his hands, so just going on specs goes to show the ignorance of the man. If one went on spec...
  • dirvine
    dirvine replied to the thread 32” muddies.
    They are in accounting terms Dennis a "sunk cost" Best to just give them away and move on. I have found the best way to remove "rubbish"...
  • dirvine
    dirvine replied to the thread Footy's Back 2018.
    True, but coaches select the players, drafts the players they think they need, devise the game plan, and clearly Buckley aint upto it...
  • dirvine
    So would I but it aint ever going t happen unfortunately.
  • dirvine
    Of course you think Buckley is the best thing. Play Collingwood in the finals and you know it will be a close thing but you WILL win!!!
  • dirvine
    What I found surprising was the booing of Heath Shaw. Yes i know he is ex Collingwood, but Buckley got rid of him, not the other way...
  • dirvine
    Funny how when I owned a Great Wall X240 everybody rubbished me as well. Canna just go for it. Barra GU with the mods you've done I am...
  • dirvine
    dirvine replied to the thread New LR Defender in 2020.
    I guess in the outback they have the old ones that are simple to get going not the new complex ones. As i said trading on past history...
  • dirvine
    Nothing from factory other than air con. Then driven to Marks for Auto. On another forum, a LC 76 is stuck in Coober Pedy as they cannot...
  • dirvine
    I had a brand new Toyota 76 with an Auto fitted when I also bought the LR. I know which is better in the bush and it aint the Toyota...
  • dirvine
    Discomatt I am offended!! Ha HA. No I buy new because I then know what the car has done and what I want to be done. People selling will...
  • dirvine
    Even the latest 76 series has electronic whisardry in it. All cars now do. What I think is a little different in the Defender is the...
  • dirvine
    dirvine replied to the thread GVM Upgrade Nissan Patrol.
    Just a word of caution. Whilst you maybe able to increase GVM, you have to take into account the axle load limits. On another site (Grey...
  • dirvine
    dirvine replied to the thread Dmax failure on the canning.
    Dont need spare parts anyway as they dont break down on the Canning. In any case if they stock Rodeo, Toyota, Mistubishi parts then in...
  • dirvine
    dirvine replied to the thread Dmax failure on the canning.
    Ably I did the Canning twice in my GW. People were amazed that I was even out there. I never had any doubt it could do it because I was...