Recent content by Dead End Dendo

1. Dead End Dendo

Interesting Utube vids - just for entertainment, of course!

This is an old one but it makes me question the value of using a damper on a snatch strap altogether.
  2. Dead End Dendo

G'day from sunny QLD

Welcome to the forum. Don't worry too much about drastic mods to get out and enjoy the region. Tyres are a good start as well as a tyre pressure gauge and maybe a cheap 12v compressor. If you want to do Bribie it's handy to drop pressures as the beach entry can get a bit soft and chopped up...
  3. Dead End Dendo

WHERE AM I ? A bit of fun..

Of course.
  4. Dead End Dendo

Since you gents love your huts, try this one.
  5. Dead End Dendo

Birds

Wetlands near Corio Bay, Yeppoon including a real pelican... This guy having a feed
  6. Dead End Dendo

Birds

Nice pelican shot Col, here is mine...
  7. Dead End Dendo

5 seats VS 7 Seats

Chris, For your info you can't ask crazy questions like "Jeep reliability" on a forum like this - the topic will go from 7 seaters to fires quicker than you can say "is that smoke I smell". This is the second I have had, first was a 2014 petrol Grand Cherokee which was a work vehicle. I liked...
  8. Dead End Dendo

Bugs & Other Critters.

Took heaps of shots before getting this fluke - these beggars don't hover too long.
  9. Dead End Dendo

5 seats VS 7 Seats

Chris, Have a '12 Grand Cherokee, only have two kids - both in car seats but regularly have an adult in the back as well. Could fit 3 car seats across the back if needed. I did look at 7 seat options before settling on the Jeep but don't think I'd worry about one now.
  10. Dead End Dendo

Single Burner Butane Stove

I don't think there is enough difference to get the gold plated versions. I just bought another one last week from Bunnings for $20. Have used these stoves for years and they are fantastic. As sharkcaver mentioned get the cans with the release valve for extra protection and don't use big pans...
  11. Dead End Dendo

need help with blow off valve

My heart gave a flutter when I first met my missus, not too sure what that's gonna do for your hilux though.
  12. Dead End Dendo

Eden it is, what a cracker of a spot.
  13. Dead End Dendo

This cemetery has one of the best views I have seen yet.
  14. Dead End Dendo

Stanley?
  15. Dead End Dendo

better translation

Maybe not that far from the truth. I'm sure we have all intended to explore a good route only to find the above mentioned gate.