Recent content by Davidman

1. Davidman

11th Annual Victorian Gathering

The registration link in the main post is now up and working. It is also here. REGISTER HERE
  2. Davidman

OTooles

Might arrive Saturday arvo to offer some assistance, will be camping at Fultons Friday night doing some Aberfeldy Track stuff, would be good to help out and catch up with everyone.
  3. Davidman

Think-Out AGM Batteries from eBay

Thanks for the input. I have raised claims with both EBay and PayPal. EBay have said as it is over 30 days, I need to follow up with PayPal, which I have done. They have directed the seller to refund once I return, at my cost (about $70) to NSW from Melbourne. The seller originally...
  4. Davidman

Both eBay and PayPal have told me to return it for a refund. Seller states in his main eBay post that he is responsible for return postage, but will not honour that and requires buyer to fork out roughly $70 for postage back to him. Then says he will check the battery and if found faulty...
  5. Davidman

Should have searched product reviews first, but they had no negative feedback on their eBay site. Sent a letter from Consumer Affairs, but they will no acknowledge receipt of it.
  6. Davidman

Hi All, A heads up to steer well clear of an eBay seller called Think-Out who sell Maverick Power and other deep cycle battieries on eBay. I purchased one which was meant to be rated at 165 amp hours. After charging on the 7 stage charger and installiing into the rear of the vehicle, it...
  7. Davidman

11th Annual Victorian Gathering

Talbotville 2018 - 11th Annual Victorian Gathering When Thursday 15th November 2018 to Monday 19th November 2018 Some may arrive earlier and some may stay on longer. Where Talbotville is a large camping area situated on the Crooked River approximately 33 kilometres from Dargo in...
  8. Davidman

Patriots O'Tooles 10th Annual Gathering trip report

Now the weekend is over and most of us are back to reality, this year we are donating $1140 to Erica Kindergarten. A great amount raised and a big thank you to everyone who donated, enter the raffle, bought ducks, stickers and stubby holders. We donated $700 to the Kinder a few years ago and...
  9. Davidman

O'Tooles - 10th Annual Gathering - 2017

Now the weekend is over and most of us are back to reality, this year we are donating $1140 to Erica Kindergarten. A great amount raised and a big thank you to everyone who donated, enter the raffle, bought ducks, stickers and stubby holders. We donated $700 to the Kinder a few years ago...
  10. Davidman

Was there more ?
  11. Davidman

Sunday Sunday afternoon saw Grey Ghost and Davidman met at the Longwarry Service Station ready to head into the 10th Annual Victorian Gathering. Brian had the Starcraft caravan on the back and I had the new caravan on the back of my patrol. Doing the gathering in style this year. WE...
  12. Davidman

10th Annual Victorian Gathering - O'Tooles Flat - 2017

59 cars confirmed, still many that are coming that have not registered though. Over 20 kids and well over 100 people. Still needing anyone else coming along to register so we can have enough gear for the kids and so on
  13. Davidman

Hi, are you part of the Deaf 4WD Club. If so do you know Louise and Patrick ?
  14. Davidman

Anyone still not registered and coming along, could you please register on the main post of this thread, or CLICK HERE Its good to have numbers so we can organise events, kids prizes etc Thanks