darb's latest activity

• D
    darb replied to the thread Gaia GPS.
    Trying Gaia via car play in wife’s car (one screeny shot is the iPhone the other is the Carplay interface) the car play interface has...
    • A1A03E83-93F5-4D24-A453-28CAD171AD7A.png
    • 6343056F-B699-4D2E-9072-2A54AE58705B.png
  • D
    And IMHO , the UI limitations of CarPlay mean that it has to dumb down the app (and only permit elements that are deemed "navigable turn...
  • D
    Cool - thanks i'd be keen to see any developments you find. Basically i want to see if it can have a bunch of your own tracks /...
  • D
    what i didn't like about hema (app and tablet) was the weird chubby way they displayed waypoints / tracks when you zoomed out ... they...
  • D
    @monbeg , Can you send me a screeny of GAIA operating in CarPlay? With your own track files / waypoints? Mate of mine runs carplay and...
  • D
    CarPlay? Carplay doesn't permit apps like Google Earth, Gaia, GPS Tracks, Hema etc etc - basically any at all, to operate. None of...
  • D
    I've recently found the holy grail of IOS based GPS apps , called "GPS tracks". The guy who wrote it had me in mind clearly. Quick...
  • D
    darb replied to the thread solar regulator.
    Cheers , have mostly got this resolved ... the issue is mainly when the fridge pulls 4-5amps and the solar input isn't enough to supply...
  • D
    darb reacted to Bru9's post in the thread solar regulator with Like Like.
    Prob best to upgrade the firmware & fine tweak the settings. Just a guess, the panel is quite small, or at least it's amps are, so when...
  • D
    darb reacted to CaptainBanana's post in the thread Pics of your 4wd in Beautiful Places with Like Like.
  • D
    darb reacted to Zamunda's post in the thread Pics of your 4wd in Beautiful Places with Like Like.
    From last week - Southern Flinders.
  • D
    darb reacted to Grippy's post in the thread Pics of your 4wd in Beautiful Places with Like Like.
    I was happy with this one, no street lights and I could fit the small and large magellanic clouds IMGP9682
  • D
    darb reacted to Grippy's post in the thread Pics of your 4wd in Beautiful Places with Wow Wow.
    It's there, behind the windmill :D Penneshaw Kangaroo Island
  • D
    darb reacted to Grippy's post in the thread Pics of your 4wd in Beautiful Places with Like Like.
    It was bloody freezing standing out in the open on this cliff before 5am and pitch black. I was hoping for some milky way action...
  • D
    darb replied to the thread How thirsty is your fridge..
    Whilst I run a nice dry cold fridge, I'm usually sniffing out mates with with esky for some ice for my bourbon :) Oops