Recent content by cruiserlad

1. cruiserlad

aldi winches ... any good??????

ive had my aldi winch 4 years now there were a lot of knockers back when i brought it but it most certainly has stood up to the test of time so i have no qualms recommending them at all its helped me and a few earthers out of trouble go for it .
  2. cruiserlad

SEQ Christmas Camping Weekend 9,10th-11th December 2011

i will do so when i get back from yeppon lee that okay
  3. cruiserlad

best beer

actually i dont mind boags st george and im a queensland and think xxxx is just crap and when i go to the broken fridge tavern i will usually drink tooheys new but that said and done there are some truly horrible beers out there but if its hot and im thirsty and the beer is icey cold i will...
  4. cruiserlad

has been just a wee while hasnt it just been hanging around up the block for to long i guess i gets hard to go else were when you have a 2 acre bush block thats yours and so much fire wood to burn you can add to global warming on your own LOL
  5. cruiserlad

mmmm you know what lee i think the minister myself and the ratbags might come on up i will just ask her when she gets home she got home lee and thats a yes count us in we will come along and run amok:D:D:D
  6. cruiserlad

Aldi 4wd products - Member reviews

mmmm here we good i love aldi gear and cant rate it highly enough for the price ask a few of the stallwarts here on earth how good the winch is paid 499 4 years ago and it has been used for self recovery and also for recovery of other vehicles never had a problem with it. i also have the...
  7. cruiserlad

Hi all, Jason from 4WD Action Magazine

gday jason welcome aboard had a sub with you guys for years and got most of the gear thanks heaps oh i own an 80 series as well shut up frosty
  8. cruiserlad

Another newbie

welcome pull up a chair and grab a beer
  9. cruiserlad

Camping Southeast QLD.

i believe amamoor state forest i quite good to but not this weekend LOL the country music muster is on Amamoor State Forest and Forest Reserve (Department of Environment and Resource Management)
  10. cruiserlad

What Did You Do To Your 4X4 This Week? Include photos, if possible!

yeah the old girls still hanging in there no heading up to yeppoon in 2 weeks so we can catch up with cliffy and friends at mt morgan you know my fraser trips are over the anzac long weekend but wouldn't mind a long weekend up at lcmp again
  11. cruiserlad

What Did You Do To Your 4X4 This Week? Include photos, if possible!

mmmm i got a new set of bighorns new front wheel bearings new back wheel bearings front left swivel hub kit back right hand brake pads handbrake pads new back right disc rotor axel seals on the rear diff oh and as a bonus found out i have a locker in the rear of the cruiser i mean whos ever...
  12. cruiserlad

Articulation - WOW

hey were ever he is going i aint
  13. cruiserlad

Australia Day Beach Run

nup cant make saving my shekels for 10 days of fun on morton in march with a bunch of beer swilling yobbos no the minister is not coming a boys trip only :D:D:D:D:D:D:D