• New Server!

Update: 9:50AM Thursday - the server move has been completed and we're up and running on our new faster infrastructure. Have a look around and let us know if you encounter any issues.

The 4x4 Earth Team

cookie64's latest activity

• cookie64
    An opinion based on actual experience is a pretty good opinion. :D.
  • cookie64
    cookie64 reacted to Albynsw's post in the thread Downhill 4x4 without HDC with Like Like.
    I don’t know about how tritons work their system but I think selecting a gear in either a manual or auto that can hold you at your...
  • cookie64
    cookie64 reacted to cam04's post in the thread Downhill 4x4 without HDC with Haha Haha.
    Sphincter in full limpet mode trying to suck the driver’s seat off its mounts.....
  • cookie64
    cookie64 reacted to FrankP's post in the thread Downhill 4x4 without HDC with Like Like.
    I agree with both. Though I have HDC I try to have the engine/transmission do as much of the work as possible, primarily to save the...
  • cookie64
    cookie64 reacted to Bomber2012's post in the thread Tracks with caravan with Like Like.
    Getting stuck behind is not so bad , its when you come head to head on a steep narrow track with a 100m drop on one side that ol mates...
  • cookie64
    cookie64 reacted to hiluxdriver's post in the thread Tracks with caravan with Like Like.
    I would think that this day and age of recovery options available you can take a van on any track in Australia. How much damage to the...
  • cookie64
    cookie64 reacted to Bomber2012's post in the thread Tracks with caravan with Like Like.
    So you don’t know the area , have no experience in the HC and want to take a large caravan in there ??? There is a reason why people...
  • cookie64
    cookie64 reacted to Triton14's post in the thread R u ok? with Like Like.
    I feel for your situation if its hurting you Chatty. Even in what I call my bad situation of being on job keeper for 6 months now which...
  • cookie64
    cookie64 reacted to Chatty's post in the thread R u ok? with Sad Sad.
    I'm quite possibly the most dejected at work that I have even been. As if it wasn't bad enough being shot between the eyes without...
  • cookie64
    Figured I'd keep myself updated again! As per the the 76 series thread, my clutch started slipping bad few weeks ago. After much...
  • cookie64
    cookie64 reacted to peterfermtech's post in the thread Corona virus with Like Like.
    It makes me laugh at the justification of the Swedish model. I'm pretty sure the virus doesn't wake up in the morning and read the...
  • cookie64
    cookie64 reacted to dno67's post in the thread Corona virus with Like Like.
    Thats why l say were being sold a bullshit dream lifestyle, just another form of credit. All this shit we don't really need, other than...
  • cookie64
    cookie64 reacted to mikehzz's post in the thread Corona virus with Like Like.
    Any suggestion of a change will get you labelled as a whacko greenie or a communist, so you have to keep quiet. I was doing a thought...
  • cookie64
    cookie64 reacted to discomatt's post in the thread Corona virus with Like Like.
    Because nothing, and I mean nothing happens of any significance unless there is profit to be made somewhere. Humans could use the...
  • cookie64
    We've just come back from a 13 day trip Adelaide to Yulara (via Mulga Park Road), Kings Canyon, part of the inner Mereenie loop to Palm...