Recent content by Collie2012

1. Collie2012

VIC - Maxxis Big Horn 762 245/75-16

Maxxis big horn 762 I have 5 for sale the spare is brand new never touch ground. The other 4 are in very good condition probably done about 7500KM Located in Taylors lakes $500 ONO. I will post pics if anyone is interested. Can be contacted on 0417102815 Thanks John.
  2. Collie2012

Burnt diff oil

thank you for your insightful informative post.
  3. Collie2012

Burnt diff oil

Holden have been servicing it, only because there have been so many warranty issues with it, its easier to take there for service and have them fix all the other problems with it at the same time.
  4. Collie2012

Burnt diff oil

.. Could this have been the result of extended beach 4wd'ing? I did get stuck for a while.
  5. Collie2012

Burnt diff oil

Hello, I'm having some work done to my RG colorado's rear diff and the workshop have called and said that the diff oil is burnt, one of the bearings is shot and the pinion seal is weeping. My questions is what would have caused the oil to be burnt as its only done 20K km's on it? Thanks.
  6. Collie2012

Torque wrench settings

Thank you.
  7. Collie2012

Torque wrench settings

Yes colorado RG with steel wheels.
  8. Collie2012

Torque wrench settings

Would anyone happen to have the torque wrench setting for wheel nuts please?
  9. Collie2012

Hard floor campers

Thanks for the info much appreciated.
  10. Collie2012

Hard floor campers

Hi, how is the HF14 going? We are looking at the same hard floor model. It looks ok for the price. Have any bits fallen off or broke? Thanks
  11. Collie2012

Good year tyres ????

.. Thanks for the info, picked them up today. Just fyi this was the country of manufacture details: Code on tyre = PJ THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER COMPANY FAYETTEVILLE NORTH CAROLINA UNITED STATES
  12. Collie2012

Goodyear Wrangler Mtr Kevlar

.. Thank you for the info.
  13. Collie2012

Good year tyres ????

.. Are MTR's worth the premium you pay over something like MAxxis 764's? Also how do you know if MTR's are LT? Heard the MTR's can be a little bit skittish in the mud. Not sure if there us any truth to that as I have never seen them in action.
  14. Collie2012

Goodyear Wrangler Mtr Kevlar

MTR or MT764? deciding between wrangler mtr and maxxis 764. Does anyone have an recent review/opinion on the mtr's? I had the older 762 and they were good.
  15. Collie2012

What Cheeses Me Off!!!!

Yeah I know "serenity now".