Recent content by cokeaddict

1. cokeaddict

Washer bottle motor review on cheap motors replacement

Just a “heads up” for anyone out there who has leaking motors on the GQ windscreen washer pumps. The Genuine replacement motors are $99.00 each, an absolute rip off. I took a chance and ordered these just to see if they actually work. So here is my review: YES, they do work and work very well...
  2. cokeaddict

Don't lock up the Victorian bush

I stopped giving money long ago. so many times the money given did not go where it was meant to go. I will support a good cause, especially if it's helping a passion i have, all day long. But have been burnt before so my wallet stays in my back pocket.
  3. cokeaddict

Cheap android gps Device

yep i buy most of my stuff from USA. save myself heaps rather than buying from here. B&H are the best. I get anything i order from them in 4 days to my door. Camera gear alone I have saved thousands.
  4. cokeaddict

Sun rises or Sun sets

Drone shot at Jam Jerrup in Victoria. Nice spot with great fishing. Love going there as not many know it exists.
  5. cokeaddict

Awsome new drone camera flys itself

Yes sorry mate... should have stated in Victoria. Thanks for that.
  6. cokeaddict

Awsome new drone camera flys itself

Hate to be the one to spoil the fun guys but drones are banned in NP. Yep banned !! To have any chance of flying in a NP you have to be licensed and carry insurance, that's before they even consider approving your flight. Oh and to apply for permission you have to pay heavy application fees...
  7. cokeaddict

How do these come off ?

Yes mate exactly that
  8. cokeaddict

How do these come off ?

Might just duck up tio the local wrecker and pull one off by hand to see what clips they hold.
  9. cokeaddict

How do these come off ?

Yep thanks Les mate got both those tools and no luck. I have removed heaps of door trims and the like but these wont budge using those tools. Thanks anyway buddy.
  10. cokeaddict

How do these come off ?

I'm referring to the backing trim behind the front seats. A
  11. cokeaddict

How do these come off ?

Yep.... my bad mate. I'm refering to the backing trim behind the front seats. I know it's clipped in place but when I try to gently pulled I feel the backing will crack.
  12. cokeaddict

How do these come off ?

Anyone know how to get these off the rear seats? I have the door trim tool but will not work on these. Anyone done this without breaking the trim?[/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  13. cokeaddict

HELP Please.... I have run out of ideas.

well Traveller......if I didn't experience this myself I would have said your nuts. But I can tell you it was not that and yes I did check it too in the early days.
  14. cokeaddict

HELP Please.... I have run out of ideas.

Hey millsy, how did your Tassie trip go mate?