• New Server!

Update: 9:50AM Thursday - the server move has been completed and we're up and running on our new faster infrastructure. Have a look around and let us know if you encounter any issues.

The 4x4 Earth Team

Choook's latest activity

• Choook
    Choook replied to the thread Corona virus.
    And do you think you would get a straight, succinct, honest and complete answer from govco? My knowledge of grubberment officials and...
  • Choook
    I may not agree with some of what Dr Young (Qld CHO) has implemented and I think some of her decisions are close to heartless and others...
  • Choook
    Absolutely agree. There is much of NSW that has no community transmission and no active cases. Why can they not come to Qld to spend...
    • wtqld2.jpg
  • Choook
    Choook reacted to Albynsw's post in the thread Corona virus with Like Like.
    I think we should be creating Covid borders according to hotspots not using state borders. We have a crazy situation here where...
  • Choook
    No one is saying "hey, just open everything up and let it rip, every man/woman for themself". We can open up society including borders...
  • Choook
    Choook reacted to red hilux's post in the thread Jokes with Like Like.
  • Choook
    Choook reacted to Chatty's post in the thread Corona virus with Like Like.
    My counter to that is that the lockdown strategy is absolutely nuking our economy, with almost no tangible benefit. Yes, we are (maybe)...
  • Choook
    Choook reacted to dirvine's post in the thread Jokes with Like Like.
  • Choook
    Choook reacted to dirvine's post in the thread Jokes with Like Like.
  • Choook
    If our votes really counted for anything, they wouldn't let us do it.
  • Choook
    Fear and control. For the media it is all about fear. If the population is fearful then they watch more news, read more news, to keep...
  • Choook
    AS far as I am concerned the border closures are a disgrace and will have devastating and long term consequences all because...
  • Choook
    we are ONE country ! the OCEAN is our border, leave it closed for awhile i reckon ! other than that the state lines are just revenue...
  • Choook
    Well, what I'm getting at is that the grubberment and media will have us believe if you are positive you will die. What the figures...
  • Choook
    Read this last night. I've said before, the more you test the more you will find. Maybe someone can explain this to me, because I...