1. C

Melted fuse

I hear what you are saying. An I will get this problem fixed
  2. C

Melted fuse

The strange thing is. Nothing has stopped working
  3. C

Melted fuse

I have it booked for a full check over by a auto electrician who will give me the bad news on what needs to be done then I will go from there. thanks for the great advice
  4. C

Gday all

Thanks for that advice. I've got it booked into a auto electrician for a full check and advise me on anything that needs to be done .
  5. C

Gday all

Tomorrow morning I will get a better picture an post it . I have just been told that it is my air condenser fuse and the reason it melted the fuse is that my condenser is on the way out ?
  6. C

Gday all

Just want to get it back to its original state and go out on camping weekend trips around charters towers /colinsville an other such places fossicking
  7. C

Melted fuse

8. C

Gday all

A 2005 Mitsubishi triton mk turbo diesel manual
  9. C

Melted fuse

Hi it's a 2005 Mitsubishi triton mk turbo diesel manual. Yes it's a factory fuse
  10. C

Melted fuse

Can anyone tell me what this fuse is for ? It's totally melted . Thanks
  11. C

Gday all

Got my 4wd about 10 months ago and trying to get it up to scratch and ready for my 1st camping and 4wd adventure got sick an tired of trying to Google for information so decided to join a group of people who have done what I'm trying to do an get good advice from you