Chatty's latest activity

• Chatty
    Chatty replied to the thread Jokes.
    I told my wife the our phones were spying on us. "Nonsense" she said. I laughed. She laughed. Siri laughed. Alexa laughed.
  • Chatty
    Sorry mate, I'm having trouble here... How would any of this differ from the way you behave now?
  • Chatty
    Chatty reacted to Hoyks's post in the thread Pajero ng outback possibilities with Like Like.
    Springs, shocks and tyres are probably my tip. If the springs aren't up to the load, then the shocks will have to work harder to stop...
  • Chatty
    Chatty replied to the thread Pajero ng outback possibilities.
    I had the same model bought new years ago and I always regretted selling it for a Landcruiser. The only things I can remember are the...
  • Chatty
    You might be in trouble there - you would be amazed how many blokes have a heart attack trying to push one out. :eek::eek::eek::eek:
  • Chatty
    Chatty reacted to Rusty Panels's post in the thread Jokes with Like Like.
    This isn't a joke it's dead set serious. My elderly 84yo mother in law of 40 years is the epitome of the mother in law from hell. Both...
  • Chatty
    Chatty reacted to Bigfish1's post in the thread President Trump with Like Like.
    Shouldnt have to mate. Just dob them in to the relevant mental health authority...They will soon have them in straight jackets and back...
  • Chatty
    Our you're showing early signs of Parkinson's
  • Chatty
    Chatty replied to the thread President Trump.
    I guess that means there won't be many volunteers for his ongoing Secret Service detail?
  • Chatty
    So, I need some guidance on appropriate behaviour here. The spot next to us in the van park has been taken by some Chump supporters. My...
  • Chatty
    Chatty reacted to Bigfish1's post in the thread President Trump with Like Like.
    Trump has never been a politician..he is totally business and that is his downfall. Banks around the world are cutting him loose, major...
  • Chatty
    Chatty reacted to Albynsw's post in the thread President Trump with Like Like.
    I think regardless of whether you like Trump or not I don’t think his current actions are acceptable from a President or in the best...
  • Chatty
    Chatty reacted to Corndoggy's post in the thread President Trump with Like Like.
    Ahhh, but it worked the first time and who would be thinking they would use it again. When your on a good thing why change it. And to...
  • Chatty
    That's the Klingon version...
  • Chatty
    But wouldn't that destroy the conspiracy theory if we knew they were there? I think we should be waiting for the dude (or dudette) on...