Chatty's latest activity

• Chatty
    Chatty replied to the thread President Trump.
    Anger issues? I'm not sure how I'm supposed to be angry when I'm laughing myself sick at Chump and all his blind supporters. Amazing...
  • Chatty
    And just in case you thought he only got it wrong in his first year... Face it, Trump made worse mistakes in speeches multiple times...
  • Chatty
    Peter, whatever you're smoking, I want some of it. Trump redefined faux pas - this is just some of the stupid things he said in just his...
  • Chatty
    Chatty replied to the thread Jokes.
    Funny as!
  • Chatty
    Chatty reacted to Rusty Panels's post in the thread Jokes with Like Like.
    Not a Joke as such but pretty clever little movie.
  • Chatty
    Chatty reacted to muffin man's post in the thread President Trump with Like Like.
    Did someone say KFC :p :p :p
  • Chatty
    Chatty reacted to Bigfish1's post in the thread President Trump with Like Like.
    I will never for the life of me understand this leftie , rightie crap. Labelling someone leftie or rightie based on a few posts on an...
  • Chatty
    Chatty reacted to a1bert's post in the thread President Trump with Like Like.
    Rogerazz, you will never be top of the class posting shit like this clip from Sky News AU by lovely Rita who pushes the old Prunes...
  • Chatty
    Chatty reacted to Bigfish1's post in the thread President Trump with Like Like.
    Scumbag has gone and his legacy is just plain disgusting...then again so were his morals.
  • Chatty
    If I'm using Waze or Android Auto in the car and an ad comes on the radio using the words "Hey Google..." the bloody thing will then...
  • Chatty
    Chatty reacted to Traveller's post in the thread Jokes with Like Like.
    Actually happened to the wife and I a couple of weeks ago- we were talking about something and I said I will have to google it when we...
  • Chatty
    Chatty reacted to Swaggie's post in the thread Jokes with Like Like.
    True Craftsman, maybe Holden would have survived had they watched this video ;)
  • Chatty
    Chatty reacted to Rusty Panels's post in the thread Jokes with Like Like.
    A mate of mine bought a new Ford Falcon years ago and was complaining of a water leak around the boot lid. He took it to the dealer to...
  • Chatty
    We've been getting a bit serious here, and I reckon that Trabant quality control qualifies in the joke category.
  • Chatty
    I would avoid both of them - the HiLux rust is widespread and starting to look like going through metal soon - I suspect repeated beach...