Recent content by CAS

1. C

Jackaroo air cleaner seal

I have a 1998 3.0 diesel Jackaroo needing a seal for the lid of the air filter box. Having trouble locating a seal, can anyone give me suggestions of where to find one or if I can get a rubber o ring to do the job.
  2. C

Tracks close to Perth

Ok. I will put that on the to do list as well. Looks like good area even if not too challenging.
  3. C

Jackaroo throttle position sensor

Thanks for that. I will give it a go.
  4. C

OK thanks for the reply. Did you have to tune it or was it just a matter of bolting it on?
  5. C

Holden Jackaroo 3.0 D 1998

Some people can find them temperamental but apart for some fuel system issues that were sorted out under warranty there has been little to complain about. At the moment we have a minor problem with the throttle positioning sensor not reading properly, but it just means it is not as efficient as...
  6. C

Tracks close to Perth

Thanks for the info guys, I will try a few of the ideas and post what I come up with.
  7. C

Tracks close to Perth

I have just checked out 4-wheeling-in-western-australia.com. The Dwellingup trip looks interesting. Will give it a go with a few friends. Thanks for the info.
  8. C

Tracks close to Perth

Day trips out of Peth I have 4WD Days out of Perth, if that is the one you are referring to, but have found most to be just soft roader tracks. Will try 4-wheeling-in-western-australia.com. Cheers
  9. C

Harvey track closures

I have recently done a trip around Harvey Dam WA but found a lot of tracks were blocked for rehabilitation. Are there any other good tracks still open in a similar area?
  10. C

I have a Jackaroo 3.0 diesel which needs a new throttle position sensor. I can buy one online but not sure if I can successfully set it up. Has anyone done this successfully themselves before.
  11. C

Tracks close to Perth

I am looking for some track information for the Dwellingup or Jarrahdale areas of WA to take some novice 4WDers out for a bit of fun. Any suggestions?.
  12. C

Holden Jackaroo 3.0 D 1998

Holden Jackaroo 3.0 D, 1998 Good Points Reliable, spacious and economical. Bad Points Can be temperamental until you get used to it. What mods have you done? 2 inch lift foam cell shocks 32r mud tyres dual batteries What mods are on the list to do? Snorkel Why...
  13. C

Hi everyone. I'm new to this site but have some limited experience 4WDing in the Perth metro and surrounding areas.