Recent content by camperman2010

1. camperman2010

LED interior lights

Hahahahaha, all you need now is a disco ball and smoke machine and its Party time in the Paj. Here are the nite picts.
  2. camperman2010

LED interior lights

I know you didnt mean it lol, but when we finally meet up, especially at night, im gonna pin you down with toothpicks holding ya eyelids open and make you stare at my Battle Star Galactic lights in the back of the Jack :p:p:p:p:p
  3. camperman2010

LED interior lights

Yeah i looked at them for a while Prawns, but hey, home made is better i recon,and more light spread.... Why buy it when you can make it i recon :p, shows off ya brain skills,and of all people, you should know this Buddy :p:p:p :D, Gonna take a night shot to see how much light it throws, like...
  4. camperman2010

Drawer setup for NL Pajero, My journey

Job well done Matie, my only question is, do you put the kids in the draws,or pull the system out and fold the seats down :p, lol , great job so far.
  5. camperman2010

LED interior lights

I had some Led's laying around, so i knocked up a New Interior light and Dash light for the Uhf. Sorry i didnt even think to take picts of the build, but basically just lined up the lights on a clear CD plastic cover, made a whole heap of wire joiners looping positive to Positive and the same...
  6. camperman2010

20 yr old Tent

Thats for sure BigJew, but i would of thought after all those years Cockrochers and god knows what might of made a new home, but alas, excellent condition.I was going to buy a small tent for quick overnight stops, but now i dont and just saved a few $ :p
  7. camperman2010

20 yr old Tent

I was going through all my junk under the house and came across this tent that ive had for over 20 yrs and forgot about it.So i set it up, no rips, no mould,all zippers working perfectly.Hit it with the hose for about 10 minutes on full ball to simulate a Tsunami and WOW, not a drop inside,and...
  8. camperman2010

130 Amp Deep Cycle

Hahahaha, when i do the draw system in the back mid next year,thats when i'll go the Duelly set up and use the 130Amp that i'll get for the cranking and put that in the back and get a Allrounder for the Engine bay, but for the moment to run my lights and fridge i need that Duel purpose DCB. No...
  9. camperman2010

130 Amp Deep Cycle

To tell you the truth, i cant remember what brand it was, but it did have the standard AGM Logo in Black and Red and the body was Black,but the Label its self i think was White.... I always carry a Jump Pack just in case.
  10. camperman2010

130 Amp Deep Cycle

I should of been abit more clearer, instead of running a Duel Battery set up, the 130Amp 1000cc that he showed me was to replace the Starter Battery so i dont have to set up a Duel system. Ive been looking at the same battery from that link,and i actually rang these guys,basically they said in...
  11. camperman2010

130 Amp Deep Cycle

Been looking at a Duel Battery set up latelly, but i havnt any room under the bonnet,so i was going to put the Deep Cycle in the back when i build the Draw System.So this morning i went to Battery World and had a word to the guy about my needs, turns out he was an old school mate and know this...
  12. camperman2010

Gull wing canopy or keep style side?

The good thing with this style of Canopy is you can put a rooftop tent on and have the kitchen side on the fold out end of the rooftop tent.Instant shelter from the weather and great for quick one stop nights.
  13. camperman2010

What Did You Do To Your 4X4 This Week? Include photos, if possible!

I didnt think of that Clough,yeah the Explorer was wider and roofracks were lower on that.I might look into buying some " Slush Balls ", they use them in mobile diesel fuel tanks to stop slushing of the fuel.They are a matrix shape plastic ball.That might help abit with being top heavy.And...
  14. camperman2010

What Did You Do To Your 4X4 This Week? Include photos, if possible!

1 Legged Cripple does it ! Today was a nice day to attach a few things to the roof with a stuffed Ankle, not bad me thinks.. 2.5 mtr Roosystem Awning,Rola Roof Racks and my Roof cage with water tube.
  15. camperman2010

Ankle update

Hey Jas, nu, thank god its only a small fracture, just needs time to heal by its self.Shellharbour hospital dont have any orthopedic surgens and wanted to send me to wollongong hospital, but i refused, too hard to organise my daughter to be looked after, so yeah, just givin it time to heal by...