cam04's latest activity

• cam04
    Our last trip to Fraser I had all three AGM’s in the camper fail simultaneously. Thankfully I had thrown the little Hail Mary genny in...
  • cam04
    cam04 replied to the thread Driver assist systems.
    Hilux doesn’t have electric steering so the lane assist works by braking a single front wheel. It is a bastard of a system. Luckily...
  • cam04
    cam04 replied to the thread Driver assist systems.
    You learn to drive around the driver assist features or adjust them to suit you. Both our cars have ‘radar’ cruise and the full suite of...
  • cam04
    cam04 reacted to phs's post in the thread Laughing at you, not laughing with you. with Like Like.
    I like it both ways, Not exactly sure what we are voting on though
  • cam04
    cam04 reacted to Triton14's post in the thread Laughing at you, not laughing with you. with Like Like.
    I dont think there are enough emoji's to convey what I want to express sometimes & saying it would probably get me banned. Like the...
  • cam04
    I like it both ways…….. but I’m sarcastic so I expect some laughing emojis in return or I haven’t been sarcastic enough.
  • cam04
    cam04 replied to the thread Corona virus.
    Wow, maybe if bats on sticks didn’t taste like KFC……..what a ridiculous statement. We are nearly at 85% vax, no thanks to people like...
  • cam04
    cam04 reacted to boobook's post in the thread Corona virus with Like Like.
    If that doesn't ring alarm bells in people's heads why vaccination is a requirement in the work place then nothing does. Imagine if...
  • cam04
    cam04 reacted to G_ute's post in the thread LDV with Like Like.
    Perspective:
  • cam04
    cam04 reacted to boobook's post in the thread LDV with Like Like.
    You should also avoid buying Any phone Anything Apple Most computers Socks Pants Shirts Underwater Televisions Monitors WiFi routers...
  • cam04
    cam04 replied to the thread Grease Advice.
    Okay im going to drop this here but my question is a little broader than suspension. the only non negotiable above is white marine...
  • cam04
    cam04 reacted to Skurfer's post in the thread Slippery Hill - nearly ended in tears with Like Like.
    Haha this rings a bell. We went for a slide going forwards one day in the high country when a rain squall came through and the track we...
  • cam04
    Damn that sounds hairy :eek: I'll try to avoid that in future by being clever enough to select 4WD from the word go if it is wet. I...
  • cam04
    You know its bad when you have to engage the 'safety thumb' on the top of the stubby haha - too many years crawling around landcruiser park.
  • cam04
    cam04 reacted to rogerazz's post in the thread Corona virus with Like Like.
    Bit long winded story by someone, however being an old bloke I can relate to this. I'm vaccinated and, no, I don't exactly know what's...