Recent content by bush buddy

1. bush buddy

Toyota Landcruiser 76 Series 2008

Hi mate, I haven't chipped mine yet, but have got the 3" Beaudesert exhaust. I have looked into chips and thought the Uni Chip sonded like the best option as it is able to have 5 different settings which can be selected in cab. My brother in law had one fitted to his 3 lt GU and is very happy...
  2. bush buddy

Toyota 76 series GXL wagon 2010

Thanks mate, I was actually love the gun metal grey but white does suit them too. Steve mine has now done 110, 000 kms and I haven't had any issues with injectors or anything else for that matter (clutch was used to shudder when cold but was replaced under warranty). I did actually get some...
  3. bush buddy

Macalister river track

Hi mate, I have been slack! :D Hopefully will put something together this week.
  4. bush buddy

Macalister river track

Hi Gunna, track condition on mt margaret / chromite mine was ok, pretty much same as it was before fires. Start of mount margaret and some parts of B1 may be an issue for a stock jackeroo due to clearance (if no lift). All tracks a lot more overgrown than when we last did them a couple of years...
  5. bush buddy

Burgoyne gap track

Crossing water level quite low around hub level, did it a few days sgo.
  6. bush buddy

Macalister river track

Thanks for the replies guys. Trip was great. We ended up doing mount Margaret, Chromite mine, B1, Dingo hill, Caledonia river to Howitt rd then Burgoynes gap to Macallister gorge. Will try and put together a trip report. Cheers.
  7. bush buddy

Our Camper

Not sure if its the original owner but company is called Deluxe camper trailers and owners name is George. Has been around for a while and also has trailers for hire.
  8. bush buddy

Our Camper

Hi mate company is called deluxe camper trailers and they are in adelaide. Very similiar to the trak shak but 100% australian made. Not a big company but personalised service and a great product with ultra fast set up. There is also an option for a larger tent but that involves having to put up...
  9. bush buddy

Macalister river track

That sounds great, thanks for the update Trav.
  10. bush buddy

Macalister river track

Thanks for the advice Trav. Its been a while since we were there last so always good to get an update on track conditions I guess. We did Dingo hill, Butcher country link, butcher country etc 2 yrs ago but there was a tree down on Caledonia river track. May see you out there, there will be 3 in...
  11. bush buddy

Our Camper

No worries Maurice, ball weight is around 60 kg, tare around 800kg as we went heavier guage steel for the drawbar (to carry motorbike), sheeting etc. Yes it might look bare as it stands but has 2 queen size beds both off the ground that can be left set-up, complete set up only requires 2 poles...
  12. bush buddy

Our Camper

Thanks Knakkers, this one cost us around 21K. I have since added batteries and diesel heater etc. We are very happy with it.
  13. bush buddy

Macalister river track

When are you heading there barcher? May see you along the way.
  14. bush buddy

Our Camper

We were after something that was very quick to set up and well built. After lots of research we found a company in Adelaide who built exactly what we were after including adding Sugarglider Suspension. Has been on quite a few trips so far including Fraser Island, Flinders Ranges, Vic deserts etc...
  15. bush buddy

Our Camper

We were after something that was very quick to set up and well built. After lots of research we found a company in Adelaide who built exactly what we were after including adding Sugarglider Suspension. Has been on quite a few trips so far including Fraser Island, Flinders Ranges, Vic deserts etc...