Bru9's latest activity

• B
    Bru9 replied to the thread ute swag?.
    The answer comes down to the individual. If your the kind of person who thinks there is nothing wrong with going 4days without a shower...
  • B
    Bru9 replied to the thread Charging electric vehicles.
    I did look into it for bikes coz the fruitcakes are banning them and it's a problem that is ultimately unsolvable sadly. Something has...
  • B
    Bru9 replied to the thread Video Editing Software - Choices.
    Theres more to editing than just the software. I'd make sure your camera really works with the software, assume nothing. You dont want...
  • B
    Oh no! you didnt? Your just wasting money and time (time is money to non philistines) In my glove box is a quality battery tester I got...
  • B
    Bru9 replied to the thread Photo How Tos...and Tech Talk Help.
    You should be asking what you actually want to do to the photos I think. Me personally I like realistic photos and that requires some...
  • B
    Sounds like someone who is spoon feed. Heres all my money! I command you to build me the best rig! Hahaha you cant buy a pre packaged...
  • B
    You should never completely drain the lithium unless sheer neglect, they give you a wide obvious warning by the lower knee. Balancing is...
  • B
    When I first started playing with solar panels I quickly realised to reject the info online about sizing coz it's pretty much all BS. I...
  • B
    Australians do very well at throwing their land down the drain, and have no ability for self preservation, just multiplying out of...
  • B
    Bru9 replied to the thread 250W House panel to Redarc.
    The short answer is no. That's a 24v panel and the redarc is for 12v (22voc) panels. from what I have learned electronics dont have much...
  • B
    reason there is a flood of fake li-ion in the world is to feed the cheap consumer market. Its huge! There is a reason I dont use lithium...
  • B
    Bru9 replied to the thread HEMA HX2.
    I just spent alot of coin and effort on the hx1 setting it up and now they have another one???? F me this is why society is gone, it's...
  • B
    To me it's clear that for all electric setups to take over gas 3 things need to happen 1- these rather dirt cheap drop in lithiums need...
  • B
    Bru9 replied to the thread VSR and MPPT combo vs DCDC charger.
    Q1: Yes, they both will but it will unideal and have problems. Q2: yes and no, it will be producing peanuts. Define charge? Put in some...
  • B
    But they dont offer a warmer white which is important for some. They dont hit the peripherals much which in many places is just awful...