Recent content by BOUNCY HJ61

1. BOUNCY HJ61

Bouncy Hj61 1987

Greetings Kevin, All The Info Is On Page 5 Of This Thread, Just Under The Wedding Car Photo's. But This Is For A 12V System. Cheers Michael
  2. BOUNCY HJ61

Nine and a half months later.

Greetings Brian, Sounds Like Good Prices Mate. And Even Low 300k Isn't Too Bad. At Least Your Spoilt For Choices While You Decide. If There Isn't A Rush, Then You'll Have Time To Take Off A Few Of The Best Bits Off The Hundy, If You Want. Cheers Brian.
  3. BOUNCY HJ61

Hey Brian, How Much Are They Asking For The 80 Series? Cheers Michael
  4. BOUNCY HJ61

WOW Brian, She's A Beauty! With All The Fruit. Looks Like It's A 12HT Model Too 4.0L Factory Turbo, Timing Gears (no chain To Rattle or belt to replace) But I'm Bias Ha Ha Ha. Cheers Michael
  5. BOUNCY HJ61

Great News Brian, Back To The 80's! They Were Always Cool, Great Lift + Great Flex + Great Diesels = Great Truck Unless You Can Find A 60!!! Ha Ha Ha :) Cheers Michael
  6. BOUNCY HJ61

Once Again Brian, Just Sorry It Came To This Mate. But Good Luck With The Next One. All The Best, Cheers Michael
  7. BOUNCY HJ61

I Guess You Can't Trust Her Now. What Will Be Your Next Ride Brian??? Sticking With Toyota? The 76's Look Cool.
  8. BOUNCY HJ61

Greeting Brian, Very Happy For You Things Weren't Too Bad Mate. Hope He Gives You A Bit Of A Discount, Considering It's Only 5 mths Out Of Warranty? Cheers Michael
  9. BOUNCY HJ61

What BMX Did You Have As A Kid?

A Horse, If You Jumped It, It's Still Cool! Ha Ha Ha
  10. BOUNCY HJ61

The HOTFOOTS Are Still Asking A Good Price Too. Cheers Michael
  11. BOUNCY HJ61

They Were For Kids Who Raced In My Day, Did You Used To Race? Cheers Michael
  12. BOUNCY HJ61

HOT Collection There Neddy. Was Keen On A Mongoose For A While! Cheers Michael
  13. BOUNCY HJ61

I Could Only Dream Of A REDLINE, Ha Ha Ha. Cheers Michael