Recent content by Blue_haired_man

1. Blue_haired_man

Jokes

2. Blue_haired_man

R u ok?

Mate I know exactly how you feel, especially at the moment. But at the end of the day, take the time to look after yourself. Life will always keep on throwing all sorts of shit at you. It’s all too easy to get bogged down on what’s going wrong, but the hardest part is to keep on focusing on the...
  3. Blue_haired_man

Snowflakes, social media, harrassment & mental health.

At the end of the day every one has the right to their opinion. But the problem in today’s society is that it’s generally the people who like to call other people names like bigot are generally the ones who actually fit that definition much more aptly. The loudest group gets the attention just...
  4. Blue_haired_man

R u ok?

Condolences to you and your family in this tough time. Cheers Leo
  5. Blue_haired_man

Cape York trip has shrunk

Plenty of little black marlin around at present too. Great fun on snapper gear.
  6. Blue_haired_man

Jokes

7. Blue_haired_man

Jokes

8. Blue_haired_man

Losing State Forests.

That’s the part that sickens me the most. All of this holier than thou crap is simply a smoke screen so that we can be seen to be ‘environmentally friendly. Green tape is such that many Australian primary industries are priced out of the market even though the vast majority follow or exceed...
  9. Blue_haired_man

Losing State Forests.

Exactly my point, just explained a bit more eloquently.
  10. Blue_haired_man

Losing State Forests.

Well behind me was an offset for the pine plantation down the road. So no they didn’t cut shit down. But they maintained the fire breaks, sprayed the lantana, and had trappers and contract shooters in there controlling feral pests. For someone who claims not to be a greeny, you were pretty...
  11. Blue_haired_man

Losing State Forests.

As someone who’s block backs onto what was a state forest, which was reclassified into a national park, I’m more than happy to show whatever educated fool thinks kicking out a viable industry who maintained the land to the lock up land and throw away the keys brigade, without allowing any extra...
  12. Blue_haired_man

Transgenders in sport

Once again champ, you are the only one looking for a reason to be offended. If you can point out exactly where I called for any transgender, gay, straight or whatever people to be kicked out of here, that’d be great? I couldn’t give a rats arse what or who you identify as. Also as someone who...
  13. Blue_haired_man

Transgenders in sport

I think you’re the only one who took that deduction champ and are reading a bit too much between the lines trying to find something to get offended about.
  14. Blue_haired_man

Kimberley Fishing

Go on a charter or two if you are really keen on catching a fish. They aren’t cheap, but either is fishing and you are paying them to supply the gear, the tackle/bait/lures, the boat and most of all the know how. Anyone can go sit on a wharf with a pack of prawns and maybe catch a fish, not many...
  15. Blue_haired_man

Thoughts on buying a 80 Series Cruiser

How much do you think a Land Rover dealership would charge? Like I said. There are plenty of mechanics out there. But not many I would take my car to due to cost and or quality of work.