Recent content by ball12

1. ball12

single 285 75 16

need a 285/75/16 muddy or allterrain for a spare. preferrably from brisbane or seq coast, need to pick up this weekend! contact 0417629264
  2. ball12

MT or Cooper ???

stt's are shit, they crapness has been covered in a thread not to far down the list from this one
  3. ball12

Bigger tyres for Prado 120

you wont be able to fit 15's on a prado, i bet my last dollar that the callipers are too big for it. might be able to squeeze 16's tho. i'd say with a 2" lift you would be able to JUST squeeze them under, my dad is running 32's under his with a 2" lift and it is cutting it pretty close to the...
  4. ball12

Beadlocks

staun doesnt sell them anymore. some supplier distributer problems i heard
  5. ball12

4.5 exhaust whistle

how about an exhaust system................ :eek::rolleyes:
  6. ball12

Best muddies on road?

km2's. but do a search as this is covered in nearly every "what tyres should i buy thread"
  7. ball12

Cooper STT . Good ? Bad ?

you wont look back if you decide to get a set of KM2's, theyre absolutely awesome.
  8. ball12

the only reason people think coopers are decent is they watch lord roothy the messiah run them in 4wdaction and constantly rave on about them, they get such a plug in that show people are brain washed into thinking they are good tyres, its simply not the case. good to hear that my comment...
  9. ball12

torsion bars

you will need heavier duty torsion bars or itl sag badly and ride like shit
  10. ball12

Gu suspension lift in Qld

pm replied to vertical
  11. ball12

VIC - IPF Spot Lights, FREE to good home.

hey mate il take em off your hands and pay the shipping plus a little your way too. call me on 0417 629 264 after 6 sometime during the week and il give you my postage details cheers josh
  12. ball12

Patrol 4.2TD, v 4.5l v 4.8L

4.8 lots of power but sucks the juice so bad that im selling mine, out of the 135L tank it has i can just get 650klm wich is very average. around town i will spend about $10 a day doing my rounds to work and back which is only 12klm!!!!!!!!!!!! the 4.2 is more expensive and very prone to...
  13. ball12

Maxxis Big Horn (Maxxis comp test write up)

i wasnt implying that you put that up for promotional purposes, i meant that it reads as if maxxis made that read like a promotional story.
  14. ball12

Maxxis Big Horn (Maxxis comp test write up)

hmmmmmmm sounds like a promotional plug to me. no doubt that bighorns are a great tyre for the price you pay. but what isnt mentioned is the vehicle they are on, the engine and power its putting out etc. a set of ht will clear mud if they are having 1000hp put through them spinning upwards of...
  15. ball12

in what world is a stt better than a creepy crawler??? thats a competition grade tyre your comparing to a cheap ass made to a budget piece of sh it!. this is just bullshit at its greatest. the only way a stt would have beaten a creepy crawler is if they werent mounted on rims and the crawlers...