Recent content by Aza013

1. Aza013

57L fridge/ freezer oztrail

Anaconda have a big price cut on at the moment. oztrail singular zone fridge/freezer 57L going for $399
  2. Aza013

Getting the Challenger ready for the tracks.

due to adding all these good things to the car I think it was time to do a full brake upgrade next on the list is a clutch upgrade.
  3. Aza013

New 4x4!

A good set of recovery points front and back, snatch strap, shovel and recovery tracks would be my first things on the list. That way if / when you get stuck you can get out. We have all been there lol.
  4. Aza013

New 4x4!

Now that comes down to what you want to spend. what is good for some ppl is bad for others. as long as they are LT rated and in your price range give them a go. Im running BF Goodrich KO2’s but they are a little up there in price. There is a thread on tyres you should have a read of, should give...
  5. Aza013

New 4x4!

Welcome to the forum Nick Sorry I to con not help with your question. In the way of maps your local info hub would be a good place. well done on the Isuzu as well.
  6. Aza013

2022 nsw meet up

Yep running a little fast lol.
  7. Aza013

2022 nsw meet up

Is there any updates on this? Just out of interest :)
  8. Aza013

XTM Dual air compressor recall

If anyone has the XTM 150PSI 250LPM dual air compressor the ACCC has listed it as a recall. Defect is an internal fault with the control relays, may cause the compressor housing to melt or catch fire. Consumers should immediately return them to Supercheap and BCF for a full refund. Dates are...
  9. Aza013

Getting the Challenger ready for the tracks.

Done some small changed. ripped out 2 seats from the back and made up a storage box and relocated the oven. Also finally hard mounted the fire extinguisher. Lowered the back shelf by 4 inches ( no need for a step ladder to see in the fridge any more ) and added some storage draws. A little...
  10. Aza013

Jokes

That is something I would have done.
  11. Aza013

Newbie from the Shire (Sydney)

Gday and welcome. great to see another hobbit from the shire :D
  12. Aza013

Advice/help please

If it’s set with a back diff lock it will have a button at you right knee and a round locker light on the dash between the back wheels. All have the track control and optional back locker.
  13. Aza013

Maxtrax indeflate

Looking and thinking about the product I agree. Over priced for what it really dose. when I first seen it it looked great, equalised 2 tires at a time inflate and deflate. but after going away from it and then looking at it again ( also all the replies, big thanks ) it’s just not that good...
  14. Aza013

Maxtrax indeflate

Yep 100% agree with you there. And also at around $200 I’m thinking just stick with the $30 fast deflater Now I’m not surprised that you would make something like that, Thinking outside the box = win.
  15. Aza013

Maxtrax indeflate

Gday everyone Just checking to see if anyone has tested these maxtrax indeflate units at all? I have seen them used by a number of YouTube ppl, but we all know they get kickbacks to talk things up. So if anyone has real world feed back on them that would be great. big thanks in advance.