Recent content by AngryWO

1. AngryWO

4WD boggins, rollovers, crashes, fires, creek crossings gone wrong and recoveries.

Wow that didn’t take much to stop the Jeep. I thought they were a tad better.
  2. AngryWO

Extracta Hand Winch

Agree we’ll said.
  3. AngryWO

My Ute 2014.

4. AngryWO

Winch Warranty's - Who to Support and When to Walk, Warn,Runva,Ironman,Carbon,Tmax etc

I worked at the Thompson Reservoir as Caretaker, had a landcruser with a PTO winch could use all gears whilst winching, rescued an F100 2x2 on Beardmore’s Track some how he got half way up. I but the Toyotas bull bar against a tree a winched him bit by bit up to the top, now that’s a winch.
  5. AngryWO

Campervan with family of 4 may be stranded for 2 weeks after getting bogged.

We had Mitsubishi 4x4 Canters in the ADF, in normal conditions they go anywhere good ground clearance, but no matter how good it is out there no way. They forgot the 6 “P’s” hard to believe they didn’t take the advice from the local Cops, and totally underestimated the situation.
  6. AngryWO

Fishing Mishaps

Ouch.
  7. AngryWO

Lets get this discussion started!

I worked at the Thompson Reservoir as Caretaker in the 80,s and 90,s did heaps of snow driving. Never adjusted air pressure never used chains standard Toyota 4x4 Ute PTO winch standard tyres.
  8. AngryWO

I bought a UNIMOG!

Great truck drove them in ADF basically go anywhere.
  9. AngryWO

LDV

Yes good suggestion I did some research good solid 4x4 with many extras.
  10. AngryWO

LDV

I saw Johns report and must say it’s not worth the hassle, LDV sales team sound like typical car sales prick. I too was interested but this changed the whole shooting match I’ll stick with my D22 Navara.
  11. AngryWO

Good Day all.

Thanks of the add, ex defence member, gained my 4x4 experience in the ADF, and as Caretaker at the Thompson Reservoir, like fly fishing camping and off road.