Recent content by aidanmair

1. A

4 Night Snowy River Loop - Mckillops Bridge

Thanks mate, I recon its mine now too!
  2. A

4 Night Snowy River Loop - Mckillops Bridge

I doubt anyone needs any ideas for the long weekend but man was our trip through the Snow River National Park absolutely unbelievable. Can't wait to get back there and get off the beaten track a bit more. Trip Route - https://goo.gl/maps/d5froUjKHeyf54Rj8 Day 1 Jacksons Crossing...
  3. A

Cathedral Range, Rubicon Valley to Big River - 5 Night Winter Trip

We were happy to have squeezed this trip in before lockdown, hopefully it can help a few plan their future trips! We free camped our way from Cathedral Range through to Rubicon Valley and Big River. It was an awesome time soaking in the beauty of the high country and doing a heap of hiking along...
  4. A

Dual battery setups explained

Ahahah bugger! Yep definitely meant AGM.. Thanks Decca, appreciate the kind words
  5. A

Dual battery setups explained

Dual battery systems can be a bit of a mind bender if its the first time you've had to consider one. I've put together this explainer video with a couple of examples of basic setups to get you powered up out in the bush. Hopefully it helps a few out!
  6. A

Three nights in the Vic High Country - Trip Plan

An unreal little trip in the glorious high country. Our route wasn't the most crazy 4wd oriented one but far out did we see some beautiful sights and camp in some wicked places! Day 1 Craig's Hut campsite - https://au.wikicamps.co/site/282178/37110043 Day 2 Driving route -...
  7. A

I put an upright fridge in my wagon..

Couldn't have said it better myself! Thanks mate
  8. A

These look perfect, thanks for the heads up!
  9. A

interesting to hear, maybe I just haven't done wild enough tracks with the new fridge yet. I'll have to think of a way to keep the stuff from sliding against the door for when I do!
  10. A

..and I'm bloody loving it. So much so that I made a review going over the reasons that lead me to buy one and then how I installed it. If you're thinking of getting a new fridge soon definitely consider an upright!
  11. A

Halls Gap, Grampians

Unbelievably the nerve test is still untouched! Ahah Oh man that will be an epic trip! I'll have to look into it, I'd love to do that. I've stayed a night at the Bugiga Hiker camp and it was beautiful, if it's anything to go by the rest of the Peaks hike will be awesome.
  12. A

Halls Gap, Grampians

I've done Mt Rosea on previous occasions, great walk but sounds like it used to be better! Definitely can't knock parks, theres some unreal work put into the trail, this bridge in particular I thought was pretty awesome - The spot we swam was probably another kilometre up the trail from the...
  13. A

Halls Gap, Grampians

haha thats living!
  14. A

Halls Gap, Grampians

Sounds amazing, must say I'm a bit jealous I wasn't around for those times. The crowds there on public holidays are unbearable these days, I avoid them at all cost and try get away mid week when I can.
  15. A

Halls Gap, Grampians

It certainly is, hopefully my vid is the final push you needed! aha