Recent content by 43som rodeo

1. 43som rodeo

89 Holden Rodeo dual cab 4x4

cars long gone.
  2. 43som rodeo

Glasshouse Mtns 30/12

I fail to see the death, depends how stupid you are out there. Easy mud driving, with fun in mind not outrageous challenges.;) Remember, your the one driving the car, not the other guys.
  3. 43som rodeo

Bundaberg ? ?

woodgate (half way between childers and bundy) which has the north shore of burrm heads, thats nice, not sure on the bugs though. theres also a caravan park there, which you can also venture out from there through kin kuna and north shore tracks etc.
  4. 43som rodeo

Glasshouse Mtns 30/12

thats what i was going to say, if i wasn't working, i'd be happy to give you the run around, but i can tell ya if you want a night run, i could probably get 3 trucks straight up.
  5. 43som rodeo

89 Holden Rodeo dual cab 4x4

89 Rodeo dual cab 4x4-$2900 ONO ITEM: 1989 dual cab rodeo 4wd CONDITION: Well used, does have rust and does have crap paint, also has slight dints and deformities, however it is still a well presenting and well performing truck. remember she's 20 years old. Intereor has gone through a...
  6. 43som rodeo

Glue for pvc pipe tanks

cheers guys. i ended up using the blue standard glue, as it said suitable for drinking. she's worked beaut. you can check my members trucks thread for the tank we did.
  7. 43som rodeo

Holden Rodeo 1989

My brother who is the mechanic, checked my front bearings the other night, tightened and greased and we confirmed how bad the free wheel hubs were (anyone got some cheep spare ones let me know). But he told me that i had gone through water with hot diff's. i sheepishly said yes i had. It's one...
  8. 43som rodeo

Holden Rodeo 1989

I always liked the shape of the rodeo's. Always a bonus.
  9. 43som rodeo

Holden Rodeo 1989

10. 43som rodeo

Holden Rodeo 1989

Holden Rodeo, 1989 Good Points not new, so we don't need to worry about scratching it, as well as being tough, came with alot of stuff on it which proofed to be expensive stuff. Bad Points engine could run better(but is still a trooper), some rust in it, few oil leaks, What...
  11. 43som rodeo

Kinkuna?

my folks live at woodgate, i always go to north shore for a look and down the beach, then do the kinkuna tracks. something differant thats for sure. nice and quiet too!
  12. 43som rodeo

Glue for pvc pipe tanks

yeh i got a bottle somewhere, i'lll check it and see what it says, i'd say there's good ones and bad ones. cheers.
  13. 43som rodeo

Glue for pvc pipe tanks

HI all I'm going to do a pvc pipe tank for the rodeo's tray, got an idea from tjm today. But can only afford pvc for now. :( But we know that there is the glue that glues the ends on etc. is this safe for drinking water? Is there a glue or adhesive, silikon springs to mind, that is ok for...
  14. 43som rodeo

Day run Bribie Island 31/10 (or 1/11)

i went up a couple weeks ago, the tide wasn't far out, found the dry still not too bad. though some softroaders did get stuck. we entered at woorim end, was a good trek with lunch on the beach. i'll keep an eye out, i might come. (got a yearly permit, get the most out of it;))
  15. 43som rodeo

Day Run to mount mee

i have to go to a lunch, so it looks like i'll be out of this one. Let me know next time you have time off, and we'll organise to go out and get the fourbies dirty.