Recent content by 03gallagherj

1. 03gallagherj

yobboford/Rob/Bertie how ever you may know him farewell boys trip 16/17/18-jan2015

Was a top night away for the Mrs and I. Shame we couldn't stay for the wheeling too though!
  2. 03gallagherj

yobboford/Rob/Bertie how ever you may know him farewell boys trip 16/17/18-jan2015

Mate how could I not come!!! I've obviously got to have a look at rostering back at work being the silly season I can't go asking for the time off, well i can but won't be allowed it. However I'm sure given those dates I'll be out for at least one day or night or if luck has it the entire...
  3. 03gallagherj

Planning to fit a Lokka in the Paj - help anyone?

Never had an issue with mine in sand. Wasn't big on my 4wd list but I did it every now and then. Only issue I ever thought was in high range it likes to torque steer a lot
  4. 03gallagherj

EOI for an Observation Run?

Work permitting yes.
  5. 03gallagherj

June Long Weekend.

This sounds like a top trip! Will have to wait and see what the work roster tells me. Somehow I think I will be working as its a long weekend, but I can always hope.
  6. 03gallagherj

Mt Airlie, Sat 26th April

So how did you end up going Glen? Spewing I couldn't make it. Like always, you're free I'm working I'm free you're working
  7. 03gallagherj

Nowra area

Plenty of tracks around, if you are ever around and I'm available I'll show you a few trails
  8. 03gallagherj

MT Airlie

G'day mate, she's a pretty easy run now, it's only the final climb which is hard. A Cruiser without lockers would have a hell of a lot of trouble getting up the final climb now. Top spot with a lot of history behind it. I'll actually be up there on the 26th.
  9. 03gallagherj

Gardens of stone + Mt Walker

Russ!!!! I'll be up Airly and Zigzag 25th through until the 28th lol of march that is!!
  10. 03gallagherj

Watagans Day trip end of March

Flesh wounds? lol I remember no such thing. Yeah it would have been a great trip to go on, unfortunately I came into some unexpected spending and need to save for my trip away which will cost a bit...... mostly in the beer department lol. Next time!
  11. 03gallagherj

I think I might move over and let someone else fill my spot. Got some saving to do..... Was looking forward to this trip but never mind.
  12. 03gallagherj

I could be up for this trip, I just have to speak with the Mrs and see what she says and if she is interested in coming along. I would be in for the Blue trip and would most likely be up camping there Friday night.
  13. 03gallagherj

MonkeyGum Swag Trip 1st/2nd March

Sounds like an interesting trip. How doable is Monkey Gum now? I had a rather 'fun' day at work myself lol.
  14. 03gallagherj

MonkeyGum Swag Trip 1st/2nd March

Spewing I didn't see this earlier otherwise I would have been on the trails with you all today. Gotta work tomorrow though, looking forward to seeing how Monkeygum has become since my last trip out 2 months back
  15. 03gallagherj

Newnes this Sat, 15th Feb

As you already know, interested but can't make it :(