3 Day break in the High Country

Bomber2012

Hadn't been away in a while so last week end was perfect to get up into some of the less travelled areas of the VHC , the weather was sensational all trip and found some of the most pristine camp spots we have come across in the HC , a pleasant surprise to find camp sites with no rubbish left behind , tracks the 37's crew haven't molestered and creeks with a healthy population of rainbow trout .
IMG_3506.JPG

IMG_3507.JPG

IMG_3509.JPG

IMG_3513.JPG

IMG_3520.JPG

IMG_3516.JPG

Cant wait to get back up to some of these spots before the seasonal closures .

RBJET

Definitely looking forward to checking some of the areas less travelled, pics look awesome.
PS: pretty sure I saw you in Rosebud over the weekend.

MrPoopypants

Hadn't been away in a while so last week end was perfect to get up into some of the less travelled areas of the VHC , the weather was sensational all trip and found some of the most pristine camp spots we have come across in the HC , a pleasant surprise to find camp sites with no rubbish left behind , tracks the 37's crew haven't molestered and creeks with a healthy population of rainbow trout .
View attachment 66538
View attachment 66537
View attachment 66539
View attachment 66540
View attachment 66541
View attachment 66542
Cant wait to get back up to some of these spots before the seasonal closures .

Well Bomber, that just lifted my spirits no end. With all the doom and gloom about over summer I was worried there was nothing left.
Laid up with a crook ankle at the moment (which is driving me insane after the summer hold ups) but I've just retired and I'll be heading down to just that area as soon as I'm mobile again. Great to see it's looking good. The trout are an added bonus, too!
Fantastic stuff, can't wait. Any other pics and reports from the area greatly appreciated, too.
Great stuff, thanks.
PP