Zamunda

Hey everyone

Some of you might know, my wife and I are relatively new to Aus. Been here four years and a bit. Since coming over we've always wanted to travel the outback and discover the real Australia, so that's what we have got into doing (when time permits).

Lots of friends and family back overseas has been keen to see our travels and learn about our new home. So rather than writing long blog posts, I decided to do YouTube videos. Quite fun to do as well.

Recently we got back from a nine-day trip. Adelaide-Woomera-Coober Pedy-William Creek-Halligan Point-Coward Springs-Andamooka-Adelaide. We loved every bit of this trip. We both are photographers, but this is our first time to shoot and edit videos. So a bit slow on the edit (fingers crossed the final will come out good).

In the meantime here is a preview. Hope you like it.

Zamunda

Great stuff Duncan, that certainly whets the appetite for what is to come.
So good seeing you guy's getting out into the outback and even better that you appreciate it for what it is. So many Aussies don't see the beauty and remoteness that you have experienced.
Well done,

Col.
Thanks very much!

With a strong $ it is cheaper to visit other countries than travel locally. But in the same token, that's like getting to know your neighbour's place better than your own :D

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
I like the preview. The filming is good, music is good, titles are good, showing the country rather than just vehicle on track after track,after track ( hopefully) will be good to see Australia from my lounge chair.:)

Zamunda

I like the preview. The filming is good, music is good, titles are good, showing the country rather than just vehicle on track after track,after track ( hopefully) will be good to see Australia from my lounge chair.:)

@rogerazz @BIGCOL
That's the plan. This is my very first video edit. So I am hoping (keeping all my creative fingers crossed) I will achieve the storytelling i am aiming to bring about.
This all started after I did the Simpson crossing last year. Showing the pictures to friends and family (living here in Aus for many many years) I received one comment the most - "wow! I did not know Australia was that beautiful. Always thought it was just flat and sandy, don't see any of this on the tv networks." This is when I decided to try to show to people that we have some amazing places right here. I do hope I will achieve this in the long run.