Nsw convoy to Otooles Vic big bash 10 year gathering 12/11/17

BarKer

Can't wait! It's been far too long since a good trip like this. New tyres go on the zook today, looking forward to that...

Awesome.. However, you are going to owe me a dollar for ever time the 'almost tipped the zook in that creekbed a few years ago' story comes up.. :)

Be happy tho, I charge poor Dickie 50 cents everytime he says something silly... That paid for my tyres and a rego change from QLD back to glorious New South :D

Jaye

Awesome.. However, you are going to owe me a dollar for ever time the 'almost tipped the zook in that creekbed a few years ago' story comes up.. :)

Be happy tho, I charge poor Dickie 50 cents everytime he says something silly... That paid for my tyres and a rego change from QLD back to glorious New South :D
If I had a dollar for every time I hear about your shitty side steps getting bent (happens every trip and always someone else's fault not the driver) I would would have enough money for a bigger 4x4.

Have you invested in some sliders Bart?

BarKer

If I had a dollar for every time I hear about your shitty side steps getting bent (happens every trip and always someone else's fault not the driver) I would would have enough money for a bigger 4x4.

Have you invested in some sliders Bart?
Yer, fair point... I thought about it...... and that is about it... still got the bend step from the Cape Trip... and that wasn't my fault... Neither were the bend steps from Monkeygum or the Bylong 4x4 park trip..

richardlnsw

Are others welcome to join in on this part of the trip?

I'll be working the Friday night, but would be interested in tagging along from Saturday if possible.
Yeh mate. We will plan on meeting in Thredbo by 9am on the Saturday morning ..... thereabouts.

noelh

Hey Bugsy I can't seem to find that Facebook page you are talking about and I was wondering can you message or e-mail me the details of the trip down as in start date and time of start
cheers Noel H
E-Mail -: noelhawkins227@hotmail.com

Bomber2012

My mission this week guys ill post up a full itinerary of the trip down thanks everyone for helping out .
For those who dont know ive got a bit of personal shit happening aswell as my arse hanging out work wise but 100 % committed to this trip cheers
Is the itinerary on face ache ?

Wang

Hey Bugsy I can't seem to find that Facebook page you are talking about and I was wondering can you message or e-mail me the details of the trip down as in start date and time of start
cheers Noel H
E-Mail -: noelhawkins227@hotmail.com
Noel- there are a few going down to the Diggings campground on Friday the 10th NOV to do the walk up Mt Kosciuszko on Sat 11th.
i think the rest of the group is gathering on Sunday 12th to kick off the trip, dont know if there is a fixed itinerary yet as we could be splitting into several smaller groups and meeting up each night for camp.
so think as long as your at the meet point (which hasn't been set yet) you wont miss the boat.

I think @bugsy has a fair bit going on ATM with work etc so im sure he will update the post when he get a chance.

Even if we just wing it as we go, its going to be an epic 4x4 earth trip.

richardlnsw

As Wang has said, once Bugsy has the "rough" itinerary done he will post it on here. Usually they meet in Jindabyne around lunch on the Sunday (12th).
You are welcome to join us on the Friday 10th at The Diggings campground near Thredbo. We will be catching the chairlift and then walking to the summit on the Saturday and then more than likely camping at Geehi Flats Saturday night. That way we can have a lazy morning, check out the hut and then go back and meet Bugsy and the rest at Tom Groggan.

noelh

Still not sure we are going yet as I am having problems getting the part for the Jackaroo front locking hub
Will know better next Friday as I might have to buy a complete car to get the parts I need:(:eek:

maddon

Noel- there are a few going down to the Diggings campground on Friday the 10th NOV to do the walk up Mt Kosciuszko on Sat 11th.
i think the rest of the group is gathering on Sunday 12th to kick off the trip, dont know if there is a fixed itinerary yet as we could be splitting into several smaller groups and meeting up each night for camp.
so think as long as your at the meet point (which hasn't been set yet) you wont miss the boat.

I think @bugsy has a fair bit going on ATM with work etc so im sure he will update the post when he get a chance.

Even if we just wing it as we go, its going to be an epic 4x4 earth trip.
depends where you guys are going i might drop in to one of your nightly meets and tag along too ; looking forward to seeing where you will be going

Croozer

5th Annual Victorian Gathering member
Hey everyone great to see another epic trip coming down! Could you all do me a favour and fill in the rego on the trip page if you haven't already! It would be greatly appreciated by the team down here setting up the event. Really looking forward to some great nights around the fire with a few cold ones and hear a few stories about the trip down. Take care and stay safe See ya all down here in November ;)