Change background image

What Cheeses Me Off!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by ChallengeLee, Jul 18, 2009.

1. bmurray2250

bmurray2250 4x4 Earth Contributer

It really cheeses me off when the data hard drive shats itself and I hadn't backed up for a week. Loosing GPS tracks and photos is the worst part besides the rebuild and recovery.

2. ChallengeLee

ChallengeLee Moderator

Days like today!!!!!!!!

3. Grey Ghost

Grey Ghost 4x4 Earth Contributer

End of theweek for me, nust be a good day,up to The Acheron Way tommorrow, "looking for firewood";)

4. rodw

rodw New Member

People who don't answer the phone :) ...

.... and my good wife who announces at 10:00 tonight she gave her credit card details over the web to buy a $5 report which when I googled was a scam wating to charge her US $75 in a few days time for good luck and having to cancel her credit card before we went to bed. Hence I'm sitting here scotch in hand waiting for the blood pressure to fall enough to go to bed and actually go to sleep! Stay away from Google Profit Club guys!

.... and making sure I don't cheeze anybody off with a spellun error in this thread :D

5. Adventure guy

Adventure guy New Member

Government

6. Grey Ghost

Was rong with me sppelin n e way?

7. Grey Ghost

Gated off tracks and firebugs.

8. Adventure guy

Adventure guy New Member

What he said for sure

9. Grey Ghost

Went for a drive today, up through the Acheron Way and the back of Stevensons Falls (behind Marysville) and after all this time some of the previously very lush forests are still nothing but wastelands with nothing green anywhere. Bl##dy firebugs. Oh yeah and people who nick the sign that said the track you're on is actually closed....:D

10. ChallengeLee

ChallengeLee Moderator

Coming home from a good weekend away camping.

11. bmurray2250

what cheeses me off are hackers

12. Walkabout

Walkabout Moderator

Taking a few days off to finish a some projects and people constantly ringing the mobile as if you were at work:mad:

13. jazzajess

jazzajess New Member

painting my house.

14. bmurray2250

Waiting of parts and/or money to be returned to you after a warranty claim. 3 - 4 weeks appear excessive

15. teza h

teza h Well-Known Member

Geting a blue slip for a dirt bike with knoby tyers on it.

16. ChallengeLee

ChallengeLee Moderator

People who don't indicate and nearly wipe you out when they cut you off!!!!!

17. Grey Ghost

Customers who think "good access" is a 20 cm gap between the decking and the mud

18. bmurray2250

Driving through Sunnybank any time and attempt to avoid people turning left from the right lane

19. Adventure guy

Adventure guy New Member

Aggressive marketing on web pages, pop ups,downs,acrosses:eek:,while your trying to read the page :mad:

Hello to Telstra's and NineMSN web pages :cool:

20. bmurray2250

Courier tracking system that fail to update you where your parcel is. More likely the parcel will arrive before the update tells you it has entered the country or state.