Change background image

What Cheeses Me Off!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by ChallengeLee, Jul 18, 2009.

1. knot_gillty

knot_gillty Active Member

He may just do that!! As i said, i know where he parks it!! But i'm not that sort of person. Revenge is best served cold remember, just like my wifes attitude.......:eek:

2. knot_gillty

The funny thing in the end though was when he was trying to get up the hill he was waving me to pass. But the Cruiser not being the quickest vehicle around and the fact we were on a corner and he couldn't see far ahead i stayed behind. Thats when the second one came. I dodged that. Anyway, the funny part is when he was half way up i reckon he did some MAJOR damage to the engine because there was smoke coming from all around the truck but mainly from underneath and the side and there weren't any niss things around so it had to be him. I think Frosty is still in qld so it wasn't him either...

Geez i hope he stuffed his truck up!!!

3. sandy jeep

sandy jeep New Member

Flat Batteries..

4. sandy jeep

sandy jeep New Member

BOSSY WOMEN..BOSSY MEN..

5. Adventure guy

Adventure guy New Member

People That Yell On Forums

6. SPRIGGO

SPRIGGO New Member

The guy who fitted my loft insulation and ripped out the TV cable today..:mad::mad::mad:

7. bmurray2250

bmurray2250 4x4 Earth Contributer

People passing wind in a crowned elevator

8. bmurray2250

A'holes leaving there rubbish around the bush and breaking the glass on tracks

9. Walkabout

Walkabout Moderator

May be a case of instant karma ;) you gotta love that !

10. bmurray2250

low-life stealing the spotties off the 4by

11. LowLux

LowLux Moderator

A couple of things that cheese me off; People being sacked and big companies making massive profits, Petrol prices, 4wd critics, Greenies that keep trying to close tracks, Mortgage repayments, people who set standards that know nothing about the things they're setting standards for.

12. Adventure guy

Adventure guy New Member

I second that !!

What about Telstra, charging you a fee when you pay your bill,money hungry pigs ! :mad:

13. bmurray2250

And so say all of us

14. knot_gillty

You kn ow what else cheeses me off?? When you move the furniture around in your house but forget about it and then after you go to the dunny you race back to the computer so you don't miss much and BANG you stub your bloody toe in the dark on the bloody thing you moved in there!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Still hurts too......

15. Gunna

Gunna Well-Known Member

What cheeses me off is when you travel a 1,800 ton bucket wheel dredger 2 kilometers at 8 metres a minute only to take it back to where it came from the next day :mad::mad:

16. Grey Ghost

Grey Ghost 4x4 Earth Contributer

What cheeses me off! Too many hours at work and not enough time to get out on the tracks:(

17. Grey Ghost

That sounds like a fun day at work Gunna.

18. Gunna

Gunna Well-Known Member

Yeah! the planners used to be indecisive once now their not quite sure :eek::eek:

19. Grey Ghost

You sure about that?

20. bmurray2250

People ringing and not leaving a message on the answering machine