Change background image

toyota hilux dual cab 1993

Discussion in 'My 4WD' started by thommo60series, Apr 23, 2011.

1. NIAL8R

NIAL8R New Member

thats a bummer how its sitting in the bum, have you tried taking the spare of the tail gate and the cage off ?? maybe the rear springs have a very low load rating ??? just saying so dont shoot me down :eek: ill post a pic of my Lux with the 2" body lift and 33's and it seem to llok like it is sitting around the same height as yours with the 3" lift :confused::confused::confused:

2. NIAL8R

NIAL8R New Member

here's some pic's of my Hilux with only a 2" body lift and 33's. doesnt seem to be much difference hey ?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. thommo60series

thommo60series New Member

rears are sposed to be 400kgs constant load hear back from them today front is fine but they are going to sort out the rar end for me the guys at 4wd1 are great to deal with no arguments just a yep that doesnt look right and we will sort it out for ya lm pleased with the service and thanks for that lee we will see how my old girl sits with its bum sorted will post some more pic when its done

4. NIAL8R

NIAL8R New Member

thats good news, nothing worse that getting stuffed around. at least they are going to deal with no arguments. hope it all gets sorted out for ya :D

5. thommo60series

justr heard back from 4wd1 have agreed on them sending me a rancho add a leaf kit and some new ubolts which mean l will have some good spares to raise the back end up to the desired level quite pleased with how easy they were to deal with will take some pics on the weekend after there installed.

6. thommo60series

sits much better now and handles a1 compared to the old setup cant wait to get her out for a run to see how she goes

Attached Files:

7. NIAL8R

NIAL8R New Member

that looks heaps better :D

8. thommo60series

havent done nothing to it or been anywhere but photo's anyway it's my baby

Attached Files:

9. thommo60series

took one of the kids for a fish yesterday got a few carp which he was thrilled about as they are big and fun and hten it stared to rain so we decided to take off took a wrong turn by accident and found our self some mud to play in which he thought was great and rubbed it in to th other kids who couldnt come due to naughtyness

Attached Files:

• 078.jpg
      078.jpg
      File size:
      1.9 MB
      Views:
    • 079.jpg
      079.jpg
      File size:
      1.9 MB
      Views: