Change background image

The Daily Bargain And Deals Thread

Discussion in 'General 4x4 Discussion' started by dno67, Jan 11, 2014.

1. GaryM

GaryM Well-Known Member

A lot of their bigger stuff is pre-order online only. Can collect instead of delivery in some sates though. Im glad I collected as my first set were not real good. Cant fault the ones they gave me though.

Their RTT is not bad for the money either.

dno67 likes this.
  2. Albynsw

Albynsw Well-Known Member

3. Snoo

Snoo New Member

Supercheap auto has $100 off their 150W solar blankets. 399 down from 499.

4. GaryM

GaryM Well-Known Member

For those who put 2 stroke oil in their diesel to lube the pump, check Supercreep Auto for Valvoline 2 stroke TC-W3. Under $10 for 4 litres. Can use trade card for another dollar off.

Just note, there appears to be a changeover in labels. might be only bottles marked as marine (these are marked on the shelf at under $10, and I bought those at that price today. But Im thinking now its all of them as web price shows what I thought was the newer bottle with no marine marking, same price. Shelf price said they were $32.

Nulon coolant, is $25 for 6lt Green Concentrate.
    And red was $29

Also, Telstra has a family and friends deal at the moment, $59 month, a Galaxy S8, 15gig, unlimited calls etc. Sign up at JB Hifi, they like new friends.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
  5. dno67

dno67 Well-Known Member

Family and friends of Telstra staff
    How dose this work, do you have to know someone or is it just a spoof ?

6. GaryM

GaryM Well-Known Member

If you go in to Telstra, they wont set it up for you. But JB will, or have a deal that is the same anyway.

dno67 likes this.
  7. dno67

dno67 Well-Known Member

Sounds like a good deal. :)

8. GaryM

GaryM Well-Known Member

Didnt seem too bad given you get a new phone, and full Telstra retail network.

dno67 likes this.
  9. Marck

Marck Well-Known Member

I was in anaconda today and they had the short TREAD,s for 99. They are rebranded but same same.

10. Tink

Tink Well-Known Member

They will NOT be rebranded genuine TREDS. They will be a cheap Asian copy :rolleyes:
    Tink

11. Marck

Marck Well-Known Member

Could be tink but they are a convincing copy. They are their dune 4x4 branded ones.

12. Tink

Tink Well-Known Member

Close but not a genuine TRED.
    The green one is the genuine, the Dune copy is the grey one.
    Tink 2686183C-9CEC-42EF-9603-B77AFE996280.jpeg 7772A636-7CCA-429D-B206-BD69F8258D6C.jpeg

13. GaryM

GaryM Well-Known Member

14. GaryM

GaryM Well-Known Member

You people are slackers..

BCF has 20 % off for members only, includes Engel fridges. Look like genuine discounts to my eye. If youre going to be in the market, Id get on it this weekend. Could save you $400 on a big model. 300 or so on a moderate sized say 57lt combi unit.

dno67 and Bomber2012 like this.
  15. smitty_r51

smitty_r51 Well-Known Member

Been down this morning as i had a couple of vouchers... Meant my maxtrax were on sale for $239 and cost me just $100 after the vouchers. Gong to be handy on the beaches in SA at Xmas

dno67 likes this.
  16. Mr Rum

Mr Rum Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads up.

I didn’t need another Engel, but I’ve been thinking about buying a Weber Baby Q for a while now, and 20% off was just the motivation I needed to get off my arse and grab one.

Mrs Rum, smitty_r51 and Gavo like this.
  17. dabbler

dabbler New Member

There are still places advertising the Dewalt 18/54v cordless drill as a Black Friday special from $188 to $199.

The 6ah battery and charger cost more so the drill is pretty much free.

18. mac_man_luke

mac_man_luke Well-Known Member

yea that was/is a great deal!

19. GaryM

GaryM Well-Known Member

First Choice Liquor have launched an Ebay store. some decent prices on their own, plus ebay is offering a further 20% off until Dec 10 or 11 with code "PINACOLADA" . Click and collect is available so no you wont need to wait for it long, should be available within a couple hours to collect from a local store.

eg: JD and Coke cans, 10 pack is $40, less 20%, $32. 1lt Jameson works out to just under $45. 1lt Wild Turkey is $53. Theres plenty more but I reckon thats indicative of the true bargain on offer. Good time to stock up on the more expensive drops if you like them.

Worth a look. But note some might have issues in some states due to location and postage limitation. C&C doesnt seem to bypass the issue. Ive told first choice directly, Coles who own them, and ebay, and hope they are sorting it.

edit:
    workaround, add a second address to your ebay account somewhere in Victoria, then select a local to you store for click and collect. Its what I had to do anyway, invoice says C&C from local Qld store so it seems to have worked fine.

Xmas gifts and beer fridge sorted...

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    dno67 likes this.
  20. GaryM

GaryM Well-Known Member

Woohoo! it works fine. Got an email this morning to collect my booze from the local store. Not bad, ordered near closing time, and was ready 15 minutes after they opened.

Blue_haired_man and Albynsw like this.