Change background image

SA 2018 Meet, Cape Jaffa. 10th,11th,12th March.

Discussion in 'South Australia' started by 80lover96gxl, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Bomber2012

Bomber2012 Well-Known Member

It will still be there when you get back . :D

Mr Rum, 80lover96gxl and discomatt like this.
  2. 80lover96gxl

80lover96gxl Moderator

Just do it Lee, works so over rated and im sure you and the big fella could use a good road trip ;).

3. DUTCHD

DUTCHD New Member

booked a non powered site.... And I'm from Vic, out DiscoMatt and Allan's way....

Mr Rum, PradoDave and 80lover96gxl like this.
  4. 80lover96gxl

80lover96gxl Moderator

Awesome mate, thanks for that.

5. mills63

mills63 Active Member

All booked 2 powered sites

PradoDave and 80lover96gxl like this.
  6. 80lover96gxl

80lover96gxl Moderator

Fantastic mate:)

mills63 likes this.
  7. peterabbf

peterabbf Active Member

Better add me to the list... should be a great weekend as usual...

Mr Rum, mills63, PradoDave and 2 others like this.
  8. 80lover96gxl

80lover96gxl Moderator

Awesome Pete, cheers mate.

peterabbf likes this.
  9. Patrick Albrecht

Patrick Albrecht Active Member

Finally got my leave approved.

Booked a powered site with Grumpy today, will be arriving sometime Friday, and leaving Monday. +1 other

See you all there

80lover96gxl, Mr Rum and PradoDave like this.
  10. peterabbf

peterabbf Active Member

Site booked.. unpowered site will be more than enough...

11. allanmac

allanmac 4x4 Earth Contributer

Great to see you are joining the 'Vic crew' for this trip Dutchy...:). I know you like to take your dogs on trips, but maybe ask Brian if dogs are allowed on any of the planned 4wd runs eg, are trips driving through National Parks etc.

12. 80lover96gxl

80lover96gxl Moderator

Mans best friend isnt allowed thru little dip or beachport cons parks where there will likely be a day trip happening possibly both saturday and sunday.
    However, there will be trips running north from cape Jaffa along the beaches were dogs are allowed.

I would also check with cape Jaffa caravan park to enquire if they allow pets.
    As a rule we have not allowed pets at our annual meets, if its ok with the Grumpster , and as its the last meet i'll have any imput with, and because it seems im the only organizer then im fine with it too:).

13. 80lover96gxl

80lover96gxl Moderator

Excellent Pat.

14. 80lover96gxl

80lover96gxl Moderator

Great stuff Pete.

15. allanmac

allanmac 4x4 Earth Contributer

Thanks for reply Brian. Dutchy does have a dog sitter and if the rule is 'no dogs', am sure Dutchy will have no issue as he has done a few trips with me where no dogs are allowed; Vic HC for example.

Have just purchased a drone so hopefully I will have some idea how to fly it before this trip....:confused:.

80lover96gxl likes this.
  16. 80lover96gxl

80lover96gxl Moderator

Ok no probs Allan.

Cool, still have some time up your sleeve to practice some kamikaze dives and loop da loops before you guys come over, must get me one of those new fandangled flying machines oneday:).

Patrick Albrecht likes this.
  17. Big-Trev

Big-Trev Active Member

Im Booked will get there this time I'm not missing another one.

18. Alby123

Alby123 Active Member

Hi Brian as there are only 4 of you doing the organizing I'd like to help out with some of the running around to help lessen the work load.
    Cheers Alby

19. 80lover96gxl

80lover96gxl Moderator

Alby there is no 4 of us mate.
    Dave / chatty and i were it but think Dave has been too busy so it looks like its only me at the moment mate.
    Your help would be greatly appreciated on the day as i'll be looking for trip leaders familiar with the area to help lead a trip or two on the days.
    cheers mate.

mac_man_luke likes this.
  20. Alby123

Alby123 Active Member

Hi Brian didn't realise it was just you on your lonesome, anyway I'll help were I can . As for being a trip leader I haven't done that before but I'm not afraid to take it on. Anything else you need a hand with give me a call on 0419002468.

80lover96gxl likes this.