Change background image

New Mt Terrible Hut Vandalised

Discussion in 'Camping Areas' started by Neat 60, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Triton14

Triton14 Active Member

Its often the actions of a few that spoil it for the many.

I actually feel sorry for people like this, that they don't have enough intelligence to fill a thimble.

I hope there is some footage & they get these twits :mad:

Neat 60 likes this.
  2. typhoeus

typhoeus Well-Known Member

Those turds have a hard lesson coming sometime, hopefully soon, As for you guys who put in the time money and effort, try not to be discouraged, There a far more of us who appreciate your efforts than there are idiots who try to destroy it. :)

Neat 60, slivertoy and dno67 like this.
  3. slivertoy

slivertoy Well-Known Member

thanks, @unko84 master-baker I am, but i can't make a pie with only 1 testicle as a filling :p
    I only spent 1 day up there, helping the guy's clad the outside, still, i hate to see the work that someone has volunteered, their time and effort into, for little or no reward, getting abused by f#$%wits.

Neat 60 likes this.
  4. Bomber2012

Bomber2012 Well-Known Member

Hope these idiots get caught .

Neat 60 likes this.
  5. 80lover96gxl

80lover96gxl Moderator

Its embarrassing to think these wankers are part of the human race.
    Absolute disgrace :mad:.

Sorry to hear all the hard work done by you guys could be disrespected in such a manner, and so blatantly lazy at the same time.:(

Neat 60 likes this.
  6. muc the truck

muc the truck Well-Known Member

Cant Burn Copper Chrome and Arsenic in a fire without getting sick .

Neat 60 likes this.
  7. Neddysmith

Neddysmith Active Member

absolutely lost for words that this has happened, considering the area has so much firewood available.

Post up here when the seats and any other work will be done and if im available more then happy to throw some $$$ or my time towards a great area.

Spooner, Neat 60 and itlldoo like this.
  8. Neat 60

Neat 60 Active Member

Thanks guys for the offer of your time and $$$ into the repairs. DELWP will be covering it this time around but if some knuckle dragger/s was to do it again the seats and benches will be removed from the hut. Lets hope it doesn't get to that though and the majority of visitors to the hut continue to enjoy it and respect if for future users.

Cheers

Spooner, rogerazz, slivertoy and 3 others like this.
  9. Swaggie

Swaggie Moderator

Hi mate
    Have they thought about adding metal strips to the edge of the timber, stuffs a chainsaw blade straight away, any blade for that matter.....

10. Neat 60

Neat 60 Active Member

One better mate - reo bar is going underneath them.

Spooner, typhoeus, BIGCOL and 3 others like this.
  11. Spooner

Spooner Well-Known Member

Mt Terrible Hut 100.jpg

slivertoy likes this.