Change background image

Led light bar

Discussion in 'Electrical' started by Madone, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Madone

Madone New Member

Looking at getting a light bar whats a fair price to have someone to install one.
    I dont have the convenience in doing it myself ive got nissan narava np300 st.
    I'v got one price from the local ironman shop for a 28 inch light bar supply and fit $510.
    Cheers

2. Bomber2012

Bomber2012 Well-Known Member

How much was the bar ?

3. Madone

Madone New Member

$280

4. discomatt

discomatt Well-Known Member

It is a very easy job to do yourself, get some wiring diagrams and a few bits and pieces and have a crack because it will not be the last bit of wiring that needs doing if starting to kit out your 4by.
    If you do sus out the diagram and what's needed and are still not confident ring around a few local auto electricians to get some prices

5. Albynsw

Albynsw Well-Known Member

Ask an auto Leckie or even your mechanic if you are not comfortable doing it yourself
    Probably cheaper and a better job than what some of those accessory mobs will do

Or as Matt said, have a crack yourself with a bit of google research, it is good to do a few little jobs like this as you learn to become familiar with your vehicle

LCV8VICTORIA likes this.
  6. Marck

Marck Well-Known Member

A competent installer should be able to get it done in about 2 hours or so. Your price is not cheep but seems about what some places will charge. I agree find a auto sparky and get a price you will provably save a few bcks on that.

7. Madone

Madone New Member

Thanks for the advice found a auto electrician.
    Just got to get the light now
    Cheers

LCV8VICTORIA likes this.