Change background image

Latest on Joey

Discussion in 'South Australia' started by PradoDave, Aug 16, 2016.

1. PradoDave

PradoDave Member

Joey had operation on his right eye on 3 August and at the same time they pulled the stent out of his left eye as it wasn't draining. At this stage we will know more in a couple of weeks time, when he goes back for a check up. So far all is ok and he is doing well.
    Joey not so happy as no footy for a while. Joey might miss the grand final. Lol

blackout, mills63, greenmav and 2 others like this.
  2. 80lover96gxl

80lover96gxl Moderator

Fingers crossed for young Joey and your family Dave, hopefully the 2nd half of the year is positive and Joey gets good results from his procedures . The best thing about the grand final is that Bathurst is only 1 week after :D;).

Swaggie, mills63, greenmav and 2 others like this.
  3. greenmav

greenmav Active Member

Awesome news, hope all goes well with the revovery.

Andrew and family

Swaggie and PradoDave like this.
  4. Les PK Ranger

Les PK Ranger 4x4 Earth Contributer

Hope the news is great as time goes by.

PradoDave likes this.
  5. Patrick Albrecht

Patrick Albrecht Active Member

That's good news so far, fingers crossed as time goes by

PradoDave likes this.
  6. Chatty

Chatty Well-Known Member

Great to hear - we'll keep everything crossed for a speedy recovery and good outcome.
    All the best Dave - hopefully we'll see you at a meet soon.

PradoDave likes this.
  7. Les PK Ranger

PradoDave likes this.
  8. PradoDave

PradoDave Member

So far so good pressure is stable at 18 vision is slowly getting better mold inflation and cataract in left eye doctors are happy with progress

9. Les PK Ranger

That's good news still then, hope that positive direction keeps up.

PradoDave and 80lover96gxl like this.
  10. PradoDave

PradoDave Member

Thanks les

11. PradoDave

PradoDave Member

Ok all Finley some good news joey eye sight has gotten better the pressure in both eyes have dropped to 14 and 18 there going to ease him of the drops and tablets witch may take 12 mounths.
    He still has cataracts has they not bother him write now.

billolga, richardlnsw, oldlux and 2 others like this.
  12. rogerazz

rogerazz 4x4 Earth Contributer

G'day Dave, sounds good, especially after Christmas and new year. I do not know you or your family, especially Joey. However I am hoping things keep getting better.
    Tell me about Joey a little, like his story, because I had five kids and now ten grand kids and I love family:D.
    Even though you are obviously a South Aussie and I am a Vic.. I have some good memories of South Aussie and I have some not so good.:D.
    Cheers.

13. 80lover96gxl

80lover96gxl Moderator

Sounding positive Dave, keeping our fingers crossed joey continues to improve mate.

tankbloke and PradoDave like this.
  14. PradoDave

PradoDave Member

Not very good at puting things into words so hopefully if your coming over for the SA meet we can talk then.

rogerazz likes this.
  15. Les PK Ranger

Hope you two managed to have a good chat at the meet, probably so.

Was good to catch up with you Dave and Joey, seeing you have a good time, pity about the Prado trouble though, but good to see some Earthers helping out to get the van home (onya Brian) and Wayne sticking with you 100% to get the Prado out to Kingston, and you and Joey back to camp ok.

Rog, great to catch up with you and Rosemary, and enjoy the remainder of the drive home.

rogerazz likes this.
  16. rogerazz

rogerazz 4x4 Earth Contributer

Nice to catch up with some oldies and meet newies. Especially Dave and Joey .Joey, a real nice young man. Had a bit of a chat with him and seems like nothing stops him. Good luck with the Eagles Joey and even being a Melbourne supporter I now know a future Eagles AFL player.
    Dave, you must be proud and it was my pleasure to meet you.
    Roger.

PradoDave likes this.
  17. PradoDave

PradoDave Member

Thanks good to catch up put some faces to names and yes im proud of joey.
    Cheers Dave

18. PradoDave

PradoDave Member

Hi all had not so good news today as joey had a check up today there found nerve damage to he's right eye but pressure is stable.

rogerazz and Les PK Ranger like this.
  19. Les PK Ranger

Good mate, a little nerve damage he should be used to, the pressure is off still is good news.

PradoDave likes this.