Change background image

FS:1991 ln106 DC

Discussion in 'Vehicles 4 Sale' started by Neddysmith, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Neddysmith

Neddysmith Active Member

Hey guys,

For sale is my ln106 2.8d , she just ticked over 294k, i am the second owner as far as i know and have owned her for the past 12.5 years where she has been looked after and cared for like a member of the family. Oil and filter changed every 5000km by myself, all recipes for any work i've had done since owning it it 2005. Sort after solid axle front end.

Rear diff was rebuilt approx 2011, and the injector pump was done maybe around 2009 without going back through recipts

Colour Maroon, bonnet and roof clear coat faded though, nothing a dust over wont fix, not rust, aircon runs nice and cold for those hot summer days.

Interior is fantastic condition, drivers seat has one crack in vinyl but covered with new seat covers.

MODs
    2" Ridepro lift, great flex
    running 31in Bighorns with black sunraysia rims , front tyres need replacing, spare is same black sunnie with BFG muddie
    Snorkel
    Window tint
    Has both AM radio and 40Ch UHF
    IPF spotties and 22in light bar
    Sidesteps
    Rear ARB step with inbuilt towbar and recovery loops
    85 Amp Alternator great for when running a dual battery setup

Was involved in an accident about 4 weeks ago, bullbar is twisted but no structural damage , either requires bullbar to be pulled out on passenger side about 2in or replaced, bonnet is slightly buckled but hardly noticeable and front passenger fender is bent and may require replace or some panel beating to hold the corner light properly. Still drivable and im currenlty driving it around without any issues, mechanically A1

I am located in VIC, South Eastern Suburbs if you want to come and look feel free or msg me for some pics.

Looking for $4500 ono feel free to throw an offer at me