Change background image

Brand New in boxes, TMAX 9000 (TMAEW9000) winches, full 2+5 warranty.

Discussion in 'Spares and Accessories' started by GaryM, Jun 7, 2017.

1. GaryM

GaryM Well-Known Member

3 TMAX 9000lb steel cabled winches for sale. TMAX are on Swaggies list of winches to buy from thread on this forum.

Theres 3 only, brand new in boxes, with full warranty @ $550.

Cheapest Ive seen on the net is $674 with steel cable, nearer to $800 with rope (which you could easily convert if you prefer). These are not cheap winches, have a look around, and if you like quality then these are worth a look. Parts are readily available from TMAX Qld and they have a 2 yr electrical and 5 yr mechanical warranty and TMAX make no exclusions if they have been wet, unlike some of the bigger winch makers.

These are to be liquidated stock so will come with receipt and full warranty. Tmax have been asked if they will honour the warranty and they have replied they will as they are still brand new. Im not a buisness, just in the position to offer them to you.

$550. Located at Forest Glen on the Sunshine Coast, Qld. Check out the retails on the web. If you're in the market for a decent affordable winch, now is your chance.

The open one is not for sale, Im keeping that one and used for pics but the 3 boxes are the ones for sale and they are pretty much the same. (its 10000, the others as said are 9000)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cheapest I found on the net. https://www.outbackequipment.com.au/product/t-max-9000lb-12-electic-winches
    Couple the same on Gumtree now, both second hand, one same price Im after, the other dearer but synth rope. So dont miss out when they are gone, thats it.

I dont know how to sell things, so hope I did a half decent job, but truly these are a rare bargain.

Note: Gary has run this past the Mod room before posting...

richardlnsw likes this.
  2. GaryM

GaryM Well-Known Member

Oh bugger, forgot to say thanks to the mods for allowing the post. Yeah I did of course make sure it was OK before posting.

Cheers.

richardlnsw likes this.
  3. Blue_haired_man

Blue_haired_man Well-Known Member

Hopefully there's one left in a few weeks. Been an expensive few months for me so but a winch for the farm ute is next on the to do list. Do they come with some sort of receipt?
    Cheers Leo

4. GaryM

GaryM Well-Known Member

Yes mate, receipt from the business that purchased from TMAX so they carry the factory warranty. Receipt will be dated on the day you collect it.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
  5. Blue_haired_man

Cheers, will be in touch, hopefully not too late

6. GaryM

GaryM Well-Known Member

I can hold one if you want to make a deposit to hold it.

7. Blue_haired_man

Just sent you a message mate, will just bite the bullet.
    Cheers Leo

GaryM and tankbloke like this.
  8. richardlnsw

richardlnsw Moderator

No Problems Gary. Thanks for checking first, good luck with the sales.

GaryM likes this.
  9. GaryM

GaryM Well-Known Member

One gone, and it was nice to meet you Leo. Will have to catch up and traverse some local tracks.

richardlnsw likes this.
  10. Blue_haired_man

Cheers Gary, sounds like a plan.