Change background image

Best Android Offroad Software

Discussion in 'GPS Talk' started by silkwood, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Cyberess

Cyberess Active Member

Hi BooBook.
    Didn't mean to consume so much of your time, New Years Eve and all -- and I am not sure about the spam that you have received either -- I don't ever remember receiving spam from them either, and I think I have been using the app for about 5 years now, and I am always installing the app on different tablet and phones ete, at this moment I have it installed on 5 different devices -- people give me their old phones and using my Google account I can have it loaded on whatever Android device I like. Maybe the considered spam was something like confirmation about the maps that you have just downloaded or something.
    Just one for Pubski
    Yeah my bad -- it's contour lines of course -- late night posting issue.;) There will be some more late night posting issues from me tonight as well :p for sure.

The Ilkurkla roadhouse does exist on the WA OSM Lo Map that I have loaded in from the store, with the tracks north and south.
    [​IMG]
    It does need the "Hike and Bike" theme enabled to see them and that can be enabled from the Map Content Button, I have a red arrow pointing to Map Content Button, on the screen shot.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    O.k. some more tips and tricks (This will need "Locus Pro Tweak" https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mjk.locusmaptweak )
    Swapping to Google Hybrid Satellite Image
    [​IMG]
    Swapping to Bing Hybrid Satellite
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Yes I have Hema maps as loaded into Locus.
    Any of the online Maps can be offlined, as to be access while out of cell access -- one of my favourite features of Locus Pro
    To offline or download Google Hybrid
    [​IMG]
    What I say to anyone have a play -- ask questions and enjoy :cool:

Pubski likes this.
  2. boobook

boobook Well-Known Member

It must be me Cyberess. Your pics look much more impressive than anything I found.

I am going to give it another go. That looks ok.

Thanks