Change background image

A milestone coming up!

Discussion in 'My 4WD' started by typhoeus, Jun 19, 2017.

1. typhoeus

typhoeus Well-Known Member

My old '98 Hilux is coming up for a big milestone! She has a few scars from life, a few wrinkles, the odd bad habit, but she's my baby, and I love her! 20170617_131015.jpg

Mr Rum, tankbloke, phs and 7 others like this.
  2. ROXY

ROXY Active Member

I forgot my photo opp the other day when my 3lt grenade rolled over to 400,000

phs, underdog, abw and 2 others like this.
  3. oldlux

oldlux Well-Known Member

See if you can read this one through the dust?
    IMGP1252.JPG

4. mikehzz

mikehzz Well-Known Member

Yeah...it says empty. :)

5. Chris.

Chris. Member

Hell I once had a car roll over 100,000 kms but that's about as high as I've gotten.

6. mikehzz

mikehzz Well-Known Member

I should have added, isn't it dangerous taking pictures while you are flat to the floor going down hill? :p

oldlux and 80lover96gxl like this.
  7. 80lover96gxl

80lover96gxl Moderator

Thats only just run in, plenty left in her yet:).

oldlux, typhoeus and Bomber2012 like this.
  8. rogerazz

rogerazz 4x4 Earth Contributer

Yeah! Decided to do some work a couple of weeks ago, like oil change, top up radiator, check oil levels, new hoses and belts.
    I wonder if a cracked plastic on instrument panel is covered under original warranty as not fit for purpose ?
    20160419_133853.jpg

oldlux, typhoeus and phs like this.
  9. slivertoy

slivertoy Well-Known Member

500.000.JPG
    this happened a month ago to me.....now that's a milestone

10. oldlux

oldlux Well-Known Member

That photo was taken on Lah Angle Rd so it is flat as a sh!t carters hat out there and was a might wet and greasy too. In dash fuel gauge only worked on main tank.
    Yeah Brian, she did a few trips after that including the CSR with well over 100,000 more added. The silly part about it is the odometer only worked part time sometimes not counting for months, it did well over a million K's before I retired it. It was running well when parked up for probably the last time unless I decide to build a stadium truck or something out of it?

mikehzz likes this.