Change background image

2017 xmas drinks at otooles

Discussion in 'Gippsland / Latrobe Valley' started by Madlandy, Oct 13, 2017 at 9:29 AM.

1. Madlandy

Madlandy Active Member

Its getting close to that time of year again. The silly season is almost upon us. Which means many things, none more important than the annual gippy crew Xmas drinks.

This year the festivities will take place on the wkend of sat the 16th of December.

Give us a comment if your up for it with how many kids your wrangling so we can make sure Santa has something in his sac for everyone.

Word on the street has it, that Santa has had his bell rebuilt over winter and is busting his gut too ring the pie out of that bad boy.

2. Outrage

Outrage 4x4 Earth Contributer

Count me in Craig.

Madlandy likes this.
  3. Davidman

Davidman 4x4 Earth Contributer

Unfortunately, Deb and I have a family commitment that Saturday. Would love to be there again, but will see everyone at the gathering in November.

4. clarkey

clarkey New Member

Thanks Craig i would love to attend the Christmas drinks sounds awesome

Madlandy likes this.
  5. clarkey

clarkey New Member

How will we sort the kid presents BYO or 10 bucks each what are peoples thoughts.

6. Coxy

Coxy 4x4 Earth Contributer

We’ve got family stuff booked that weekend so may not be able to make it. If we can change things the will be very happy to put $10 in for each kid. It truly is a great weekend.

7. Blk120

Blk120 Member

We're in... 5 kids.

I think $10 a kid is about right..

Madlandy likes this.
  8. Madlandy

Madlandy Active Member

Buggar

9. Madlandy

Madlandy Active Member

$10 is fine with me.
    Unfortunately with working away ATM I don't think I'll have time to get up to the north pole workshop thou. Are you able to sort that clarkey?

10. Madlandy

Madlandy Active Member

Oh no @Coxy :(
    I hope you can make it happen mate. Without Mandy, tan will be lost. :)