Change background image

2012 Nissan Navara D22 set up to remote touring

Discussion in 'Vehicles 4 Sale' started by Matwil42, May 2, 2017.

1. Matwil42

Matwil42 New Member

SET UP FOR SERIOUS REMOTE TOURING The 2012 Nissan Navara will ensure you hit the ground running. 134000 km on the clock only. You only need to plan your trip... not the extras to put on the vehicle 4WD explorers love these features: - All the extras you need - 2800kg braked and 750kg unbraked towing capacity - Side steps FEATURES FIT FOR THE REMOTE EXPLORER - 16" alloy wheels - BF Goodrich All Terrain Tyres - Suspension upgrade and lift by Ultimate Suspensions, Ingleburn - RECARO seats for ultimate comfort (2 yrs old) - TJM Snorkle - Ironman Bull Bar and 9,500lb winch plus light bar - Razorback Steel Canopy with central locking - Twin Drawers in rear with 50 litre water tank Built In. One draw set up for fridge. - 125 Litre diesel long range fuel tank - Recovery points and tow bar - RhinoRack Canopy rails to Cab abd Canopy - Rhino Rack Tradies Bar with fittings(not fitted) - spare hoses, belts and filter - Twin Batteries Total Value of accessories fitted for outback travel over $18,500 new All in Good Condition. Garaged at Blackheath in the Blue Mountains
    More Photos can be viewed at
    https://seller.carsalesnetwork.com.au/my-ads?advertId=4501329

Asking $24,500 but will listen to all reasonable offers Clive I 2.jpg Clive I 1.jpg Clive I 7.jpg Clive I 9.jpg Clive I 16.jpg offers