• IMG_1239.JPG
    IMG_1240.JPG
    IMG_1249.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0942.JPG
    IMG_0942.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 2,891

Jgladman

LOVED my 1999 Pathy but I took it to places I shouldn't & kept busting the front suspension. Lift the rubber covers over the front suspension & make sure the bolts are tight.
Other than that I had no trouble.
@Nickj did wonders with his in the High Country.
Thanks for the advice mate!!

I had mine on lpg, that solved the drinking issues as it was back when lpg was cheap. I did 350k kms in it. Nice car. I like your setup.
yea duel fuel would be ideal!! a set of all terrains wouldn't be a bad idea either

Jgladman

So i have done a few DIY jobs recently, installed a console cooler/heater which is really paying of with the beers staying cold and chinese food staying warm!! and I took out the back seats and just made a sub floor with a steel frame and cut my cargo barrier in half and put it behind the front 2 seats, i also fitted my 30L fridge in the back as well along with the second battery which will be connected shortly!!

Jgladman

was going to make drawers but i might just leave it how it is for the time being. I went up to Blue pool in Briagolong the other week only for 2 nights but It made storing everything so much more organised. just put the second battery in so just need to connect that and i also bought a UHF Arial and console combo kit and got that up and going.